This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Tri-colored Christmas Bundt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Tri-Colored Christmas Bundt Cake is a beautiful addition to your dessert table. To make it, you start with a basic white cake. You can use any recipe you want, including a box white cake. If you use the box, be sure to only incorporate egg whites instead of the full egg. This tutorial doesn't give you a white cake recipe, instead, it shows you how to actually color the cake and bake it in order to see the colors, then how to decorate it."
Makes1 Bundt Cake
Read NextThe Happiest Cupcakes on Earth
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- The Happiest Cupcakes on Earth
- Homemade Fondant
- Simple Buttercream Frosting Large Batch
- Powdered Sugar Glaze: Basic Cake Icing
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cute Lemon Slice Cake Tutorial
- Simple Vanilla Buttercream Frosting Recipe
- How To Make Gumpaste Orchids
- How to Make a Spider-Man Cake
- Adorable Frozen Olaf Cupcakes