We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
With one simple ingredient and a heart-shaped mold, you can create these Allergy Friendly Chocolate Hearts. All you need is thirty minutes from your day to make sure that every family member gets to enjoy dairy free desserts. Best of all, you can use these chocolate hearts however you want. Pop one into your mouth to enjoy the chocolaty melt, or you can press one into a peanut butter cookie for a delicious treat that everyone can indulge in. Dairy free cookies don't get any easier than this.
Makes12 Chocolate Hearts
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Puppy Chow
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Homemade Creamy Double Chocolate Italian Pie
- 50+ Must Have Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Hostess Ding Dongs Knockoff
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Radio Bars
- Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
- Cranberry Apple Pie
- Pecan Meltaway Cookies
- Homemade Ladyfinger Cookies
- Easy 4-Ingredient Candy Corn Fudge
- Raspberry Cream Pie
- Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake
- Ghoulish Goosebumps Popcorn
- Easy Pumpkin Cake