We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
With one simple ingredient and a heart-shaped mold, you can create these Allergy Friendly Chocolate Hearts. All you need is thirty minutes from your day to make sure that every family member gets to enjoy dairy free desserts. Best of all, you can use these chocolate hearts however you want. Pop one into your mouth to enjoy the chocolaty melt, or you can press one into a peanut butter cookie for a delicious treat that everyone can indulge in. Dairy free cookies don't get any easier than this.
Makes12 Chocolate Hearts
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
- Boozy Black and White Truffles
- Perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Roy’s Hot Chocolate Soufflé
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- So Simple Graham Cracker Toffee
- Cockroach Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies
- Brownie Mix Cookies Easy Brookies Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Graham Cracker Chocolate Bark
- Nutella Brownies
- Panettone Recipe
- Kentucky Butter Cake
- Valentine's Day Fudge
- Valentines Day Spritz Cookies
- The Easiest Ice Cream Cake You Will Ever Make