We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
With one simple ingredient and a heart-shaped mold, you can create these Allergy Friendly Chocolate Hearts. All you need is thirty minutes from your day to make sure that every family member gets to enjoy dairy free desserts. Best of all, you can use these chocolate hearts however you want. Pop one into your mouth to enjoy the chocolaty melt, or you can press one into a peanut butter cookie for a delicious treat that everyone can indulge in. Dairy free cookies don't get any easier than this.
Makes12 Chocolate Hearts
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chocolate Overload Cake Bars
Slow Cooker Lava Dump Cake
Fudgy Chocolate Bars
OMG Chocolate Lasagna
50+ Must Have Chocolate Dessert Recipes
OMG Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes
So Simple Graham Cracker Toffee
Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
Boozy Black and White Truffles
Copycat Ina's English Chocolate Crisps
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Unicorn Popcorn
- Caramel Cookie Bar Recipe
- Easy Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Recipe
- Thor Ragnorok Inspired Cupcake Recipe
- Fall Themed Cupcakes Recipe
- Delicious Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Cookies Recipe
- Easy Cookie Bar Recipe That We Love
- Pistachio Lemon Bars
- Adorable Disney Pixar Coco Inspired Guitar Cupcakes Recipe
- Copycat Ina's English Chocolate Crisps