Allergy Friendly Chocolate Hearts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
With one simple ingredient and a heart-shaped mold, you can create these Allergy Friendly Chocolate Hearts. All you need is thirty minutes from your day to make sure that every family member gets to enjoy dairy free desserts. Best of all, you can use these chocolate hearts however you want. Pop one into your mouth to enjoy the chocolaty melt, or you can press one into a peanut butter cookie for a delicious treat that everyone can indulge in. Dairy free cookies don't get any easier than this.
Makes12 Chocolate Hearts
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Pay homage to your grandmother with this recipe for Just-Like-Grandma's Banana Cake. With a little bit of your love baked in, this… Continue reading: "Just-Like-Grandma's Banana Cake"
- Chocolate Overload Cake Bars
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Rich Chocolate Pound Cake
- Brownie Bottom Cheesecake with Raspberries
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Slow Cooker Lava Dump Cake
- Chocolate Chocolate Cake
- Cookies and Cream Parfaits
- Perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Quick Orange Rolls
- Easter Bunny Candy Cupcakes
- 20+ Amazing Cadbury Creme Egg Recipes
- Jelly Bean Cookies
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Buttermilk Pie
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Easy Fudge Recipe
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie