We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
With one simple ingredient and a heart-shaped mold, you can create these Allergy Friendly Chocolate Hearts. All you need is thirty minutes from your day to make sure that every family member gets to enjoy dairy free desserts. Best of all, you can use these chocolate hearts however you want. Pop one into your mouth to enjoy the chocolaty melt, or you can press one into a peanut butter cookie for a delicious treat that everyone can indulge in. Dairy free cookies don't get any easier than this.
Makes12 Chocolate Hearts
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Boozy Black and White Truffles
50+ Must Have Chocolate Dessert Recipes
Perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
10-Minute Guilty Pleasure Chocolate Cake
Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
OMG Chocolate Lasagna
Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Super Easy 2 Ingredients Fudge
Fudgy Chocolate Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Anolon Eminence 10 Piece Bakeware Set
- Ayesha 3-Piece Cookie Pan Set
- Ayesha Curry Kitchenware
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Adorable Unicorn Cupcakes
- 2-Ingredient Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- S'mores Popsicles with Toasted Marshmallow Meringue
- Melting Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Easy Blackberry Cobbler Recipe
- S'mores Chocolate No Bake Cookie Bars