We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is a delicious chocolate chip dip that everyone will devour. My super simple cannoli dip is sweet, creamy, and perfect for sharing! With easy recipes like this cannoli dip I don’t have to feel like a dessert for a weeknight dinner is out fo the question! When it comes to deciding what to dip into this cannoli dip, you’ll have no shortage of options there. You can use Nilla wafer cookies, pretzels, cannoli shells, pizzelles, apples, and just about anything else you can think of! This is a great recipe that goes with both salty and sweet combinations!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Dreamy Chocolate Lush
- Rich Chocolate Pound Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes
- Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- 50+ Must Have Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Overload Cake Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Chocolate Mini Cookie Cups
- Easy Brownie Dip
- Funfetti Cookie Sandwiches
- Burnt Almond Torte
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake
- Chocolate Pecan Cake
- Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze