Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Squares or carmelitas are a soft, deliciously satisfying bar that are the perfect snack. They are truly addictive in the best possible way. Great for after school snacks, meetings or any time you want a real crowd pleasing treat. These Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Squares hit all the senses. You start with decadent chocolate, have the gratifying flavor of a butter oatmeal cookie, the sweet caramel sauce and finally the crunch from the pecans."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
- old-fashioned oats
- all-purpose flour
- brown sugar
- baking soda
- butterscotch caramel ice cream
- semi-sweet chocolate morsels
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Dreamy Chocolate Lush
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Rich Chocolate Pound Cake
- Rich And Fudgy Easy Pecan Brownies
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Rice Krispie Treat Poop - Halloween Treat
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Copycat Choco Taco
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats