Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Molten Chocolate Lava Cake is such a delicious classic! It’s moist and so chocolaty and when you cut into it, luscious chocolate oozes out! Molten chocolate lava cake may come as a difficult, fancy dessert but if you follow the steps carefully, this will become your “go to” cake recipe as it’s ready in 13 minutes and we all know that no chocolate craving will vanish after 13 minutes! And you know what else is awesome about this molten chocolate lava cake? You can easily reheat it in the microwave and still have the gooey runny chocolate center!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Each bite of Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake is like a bite of heaven. This easy cake recipe is sure to put you on cloud nine. It's… Continue reading: "Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake"
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
- Fudgy Chocolate Bars
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna
- Boozy Black and White Truffles
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Chocolate Protein Chia Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Donut Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies
- Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Bean Frosting
- Raspberry Jam Filled Coffee Cake
- Swiss Cake Roll
- Shamrock Shake
- Mint Chocolate Lasagna
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies