Copycat Choco Taco
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A crunchy waffle cone taco filled with creamy fudge ice cream and topped with rich milk chocolate. Get your Choco Taco fix without heading to Taco Bell and paying Taco Bell prices. All you need are waffle cones, ice cream, and chopped nuts to have copycat Choco Tacos that taste better than the real deal. They make the perfect summer treat, but if you're an ice cream fiend, you can enjoy them in the dead of winter, if you like."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes: Moist vanilla cupcakes topped with sweet buttercream and rich chocolate. They look AND taste just like… Continue reading: "Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes"
- Fudgy Chocolate Bars
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Chocolate Overload Cake Bars
- Rich Chocolate Pound Cake
- Double Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Oreo Monkey Bread
- Crunchy Apple Crisp
- Decadent Samoa Cookie Cupcakes
- Captain America Cookies
- Mocha Coffee Cupcakes
- Old Fashioned Icebox Cake
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Ultra Chocolatey Candied Bacon Brownies
- Red, White & Blue Sugar Cookie Recipe