Copycat Choco Taco
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A crunchy waffle cone taco filled with creamy fudge ice cream and topped with rich milk chocolate. Get your Choco Taco fix without heading to Taco Bell and paying Taco Bell prices. All you need are waffle cones, ice cream, and chopped nuts to have copycat Choco Tacos that taste better than the real deal. They make the perfect summer treat, but if you're an ice cream fiend, you can enjoy them in the dead of winter, if you like."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for easy cookie recipes, look no further than these 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. As far chocolate dessert… Continue reading: "4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies"
- Chocolate Crack Bar
- Fudgy Chocolate Bars
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Triple Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Peanut Butter Petit Four
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Get The Buzz On These Easy Bee Oreo Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp