Copycat Choco Taco
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A crunchy waffle cone taco filled with creamy fudge ice cream and topped with rich milk chocolate. Get your Choco Taco fix without heading to Taco Bell and paying Taco Bell prices. All you need are waffle cones, ice cream, and chopped nuts to have copycat Choco Tacos that taste better than the real deal. They make the perfect summer treat, but if you're an ice cream fiend, you can enjoy them in the dead of winter, if you like."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- So Easy 2-Ingredient Nutella Cake
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
- 50+ Must Have Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna
- Dark Chocolate Almonds with Sea Salt
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Rich Chocolate Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hi Hat Cupcakes
- Easy Cherry Dump Cake
- Best Carrot Cake Recipe
- Mini Raspberry Tarts
- St. Patrick’s Day Meringue Cookies
- Lucky Charms Cupcakes
- Donut Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies
- Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Bean Frosting
- Raspberry Jam Filled Coffee Cake