Slow Cooker Lava Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This is a fabulous and ooey gooey dump cake cooked in your slow cooker! SO easy to make and full of cherries and chocolate to satisfy your sweet tooth. You literally only need 3 ingredients to make it and it cooks all by itself in your slow cooker. I used cherry filling but you could use just about any pie filling you want on the bottom. Scoop out and top with ice cream for a delicious dessert!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time2 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW2 hr
Cooking Vessel Size8 qt.
- 1 box Chocolate cake mix
- 1 can Pie filling
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 bag Chocolate chips
Add pie filling
Dump cake mix on top
Pour melted butter on top
Put chocolate chips on top
Cook for 2-3 hours
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Fudgy Chocolate Bars
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
- Kid-Approved Chocolate Lasagna Recipe
- Strawberry Chocolate Lasagna Recipe
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Dreamy Chocolate Lush
- Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Decadent Classic Red Velvet Cupcake