Chocolate Nutella Strudel
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate Nutella strudel: chocolate infused flour caressed into dough, let to rise, smeared with huge chunks of Nutella, toped with egg yolk glaze, then baked. Tastes like heaven! Nutella has become a beloved spread across the world. In the Balkans, Nutella and other chocolate spreads – strudels too – have for several decades been a staple in the home of smart homemakers who knew it was just the right combo to calm kids down. Since bread, dough, batter and chocolate go so well together, Aleksandra thought about combining it for a special finish. What she came up with is a strudel in looks like any other, but with a heavy accent on chocolate in texture and taste. Photographs do not do justice to the final product. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't be able to get enough of "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan. Really though. This no-bake dessert is so light and fluffy… Continue reading: ""Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan"
- Eggless Instant Chocolate Almond Cake
- Copycat Choco Taco
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Fudgy Chocolate Bars
- So Easy 2-Ingredient Nutella Cake
- Chocolate Overload Cake Bars
- Cookies and Cream Parfaits
- Homemade Creamy Double Chocolate Italian Pie
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Pineapple Sheera Recipe
- Strawberry Champagne Popsicles
- Cookies & Cream Brownies
- Peppermint Butter Candy Cane Cupcakes
- Holly Red Velvet Cupcakes With Peppermint Frosting
- Chunky Monkey Cupcakes
- Irish Soda Bread Scones
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes
- Apple Blondies