Double Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Oh my goodness, my kitchen has been HOPPING lately! Cookies and cakes and brownies galore, my neighbors are totally making out like bandits this year. Believe it or not, I've been stepping out of my comfort zone a little since I'm really not a baker (are you tired of me telling you that yet?) but have been super enjoying learning some new kitchen tricks. These Double Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes were so much fun to make because I tried something I've never thought to do before - I think you'll be surprised by the ingredient we added to the box mix that makes this cupcake incredibly moist and delicious. It worked like a charm and I'm so glad to have learned this trick. I also made chocolate ganache for the first time which I always thought was a super hard chef-y thing to make, but as it turns out hey ho crazy easy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- Kid-Approved Chocolate Lasagna Recipe
- Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Shortcut Chocolate Cake
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Peanut Butter Petit Four
- Chocolate Overload Cake Bars
- Perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fruit And Yogurt Parfaits
- Snowman Snack Mix
- Reindeer Pretzels
- Reindeer Bark
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- Twix Cake Recipe
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Unicorn Hot Cocoa Bombs
- The Easiest Twix Cookie Recipe