Double Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Oh my goodness, my kitchen has been HOPPING lately! Cookies and cakes and brownies galore, my neighbors are totally making out like bandits this year. Believe it or not, I've been stepping out of my comfort zone a little since I'm really not a baker (are you tired of me telling you that yet?) but have been super enjoying learning some new kitchen tricks. These Double Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes were so much fun to make because I tried something I've never thought to do before - I think you'll be surprised by the ingredient we added to the box mix that makes this cupcake incredibly moist and delicious. It worked like a charm and I'm so glad to have learned this trick. I also made chocolate ganache for the first time which I always thought was a super hard chef-y thing to make, but as it turns out hey ho crazy easy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Dreamy Chocolate Lush
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Rich Chocolate Pound Cake
- Rich And Fudgy Easy Pecan Brownies
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Rice Krispie Treat Poop - Halloween Treat
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Copycat Choco Taco
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats
- Praline Brownies