Double Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Oh my goodness, my kitchen has been HOPPING lately! Cookies and cakes and brownies galore, my neighbors are totally making out like bandits this year. Believe it or not, I've been stepping out of my comfort zone a little since I'm really not a baker (are you tired of me telling you that yet?) but have been super enjoying learning some new kitchen tricks. These Double Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes were so much fun to make because I tried something I've never thought to do before - I think you'll be surprised by the ingredient we added to the box mix that makes this cupcake incredibly moist and delicious. It worked like a charm and I'm so glad to have learned this trick. I also made chocolate ganache for the first time which I always thought was a super hard chef-y thing to make, but as it turns out hey ho crazy easy!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Triple Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Life Changing Chocolate Cake
- A Heavenly History of Chocolate
- 50+ Must Have Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Dreamy Chocolate Lush
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Roy’s Hot Chocolate Soufflé
- Slow Cooker Lava Dump Cake