This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Brownie Bottom Cheesecake with Raspberries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Brownie Bottom Cheesecake is made with a fudgy, brownie base, a silky smooth no bake cheesecake and topped with piles of fresh raspberries. It’s an elegant holiday dessert that’s also naturally gluten free! The base for this cheesecake is the best, fudgiest brownies ever and they also happen to be naturally gluten free. Since my brother-in-law has Celiac disease, I love having a few easily gluten free desserts in my back pocket! For the cheesecake, I doubled up on the chocolate and added some melted white chocolate in the cheesecake layer. When it firms up, it gives the cheesecake a luscious feel and helps it to set, and gives the most subtle white chocolate flavor"
Read NextHot Cocoa Dip Recipe
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake could not be easier to make. It has never been simpler to whip up a lovely dessert that the… Continue reading: "Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake"
- Hot Cocoa Dip Recipe
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Chocolate Cherry Cobbler With Cake Mix
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Dark Chocolate Toffee Coffee Cake
- Roy’s Hot Chocolate Soufflé
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Delicious Homemade Nutella
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Oatmeal Bars
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Patriotic Oreo Truffles
- 15-minute Patriotic Trifle
- Delicious Sugar Cookie Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon Brownies
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- French Toast Casserole
- Love Bug Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board