Easy Chocolate Desserts: 11 Chocolate Lasagna Recipes
Chocolate lasagnas are a dream come true for chocolate lovers everywhere. Chocolate lasagna is smooth, cool, creamy, and delicious. Most are made with chocolate pudding and Cool Whip, but there are many variations on this simple dessert recipe. Whether you love coffee flavor in your chocolate desserts or think chocolate and marshmallow are a match made in heaven, we have a chocolate lasagna recipe that you will love. Some chocolate lasagna recipes require the crust layer to be baked and cooled before adding the creamy chocolate and Cool Whip layers. Others are one hundred percent no bake desserts, crust and all.
Trust us, these creamy dessert creations are some of the best dessert recipes out there for chocolate desserts. All our favorite chocolate dessert lasagnas on The Best Dessert Recipes are in this decadent collection page. Try making one of these easy dessert recipes for you next family dinner.
If you love dessert lasagna, but want to see what other fantastic flavors are available, check out our round-up of Simple Dessert Recipes: 13 Dessert Lasagna Recipes.
Easy Chocolate Desserts: 11 Chocolate Lasagna Recipes Table of Contents
These delicious chocolate lasagnas start with a wonderful baked crust. Our Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna has a fudgy brownie crust, and the Dreamy Chocolate Lush Lasagna has an amazing flour and chopped pecan crust.
- Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna - Creamy chocolate and Cool Whip are heaped on top of a delicious brownie crust and topped with Oreo. This is one dreamy dessert.
- Dreamy Chocolate Lush - The crunchy pecan crust of this Dreamy Chocolate Lush tastes amazing with the light and creamy layers of this dessert.
These are some of our classic chocolate lasagna recipes. With their chocolate Oreo cookie crust, and layers of chocolate pudding and whipped cream, they are any chocoholic's dream come true.
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes - These adorable mini chocolate lasagna cupcakes are the perfect no bake party treat.
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna - This no bake dessert recipe is so good you will hardly believe your taste buds.
- Gooey Chocolate Lasagna - These gooey chocolate dessert lasagna is topped with your favorite candy.
- Easy Chocolate Dessert Lasagna - This classy layered lasagna is super easy to make but looks impressive.
Are you in love with no bake desserts? Now you can download our FREE eCookbook, No Bake Desserts: 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes.
These chocolate lasagnas add a twist to the classic easy dessert recipe. There are so many flavors that taste amazing when they are paired with chocolate, such as peanut butter, coffee, marshmallow, and more!
- Millionaire's Chocolate Peppermint Lasagna - Chocolate and peppermint layers make this dessert fit for a millionaire.
- Chocolate Chip Mocha Dessert Lasagna - With layers of graham cracker and a light mocha taste, this chocolate lasagna is absolutely heavenly.
- No Bake Mocha Mud Pie Lasagna - This dessert has all the chocolaty flavor of a classic Mississippi Mud Pie.
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna - Creamy peanut butter and chocolate layers make this dessert one of our favorites.
- S'mores Chocolate Lasagna - With gooey marshmallow, rich chocolate, and crunchy graham crackers, this chocolate lasagna is ten times better than a regular s'more.
Read NextOMG Chocolate Lasagna