We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Confession time! I didn't even know what ganache was until a few months ago when I noticed my cousin (okay, technically hubby's cousin - but we're married, so I'm claiming him too) goes by the handle OhMyGanache on social media. Fun name right? I was intrigued, so I looked it up and turns out ganache is the name for that really delicious glossy chocolate frosting you see dripped over decadent cakes and desserts. Yummy"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Cookies and Cream Parfaits
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- So Simple Graham Cracker Toffee
- Dreamy Chocolate Lush
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Fudgy Chocolate Bars
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes