Fudgy Chocolate Bars
By: Jen Lynn from bakedbyanintrovert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This easy recipe for oatmeal bars is a family favorite. Fudgy Oatmeal Bars are a thick layer of fudge chocolate sandwiched between two layers of chewy oatmeal. Oats, flour, sugar, butter make up the dough of these bars, which may already have on hand. Every bite of these bars is perfectly balanced with smooth, creamy fudge and crumbly oatmeal.
Makes: 16 Bars
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Buckeye Bark
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes
- 38 Recipes with Oreos
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Cookies and Cream Parfaits
- Triple Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake
- 50+ Must Have Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Cider Donuts
- The Best Snickerdoodles
- Buchteln, Austrian Baked Doughnuts
- Strawberry Shortcake for One
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Carrot Cake Bundt Cake
- Italian Cream Cupcakes
- Pull-apart Monkey Bread
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes