Fudgy Chocolate Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This easy recipe for oatmeal bars is a family favorite. Fudgy Oatmeal Bars are a thick layer of fudge chocolate sandwiched between two layers of chewy oatmeal. Oats, flour, sugar, butter make up the dough of these bars, which may already have on hand. Every bite of these bars is perfectly balanced with smooth, creamy fudge and crumbly oatmeal.
Makes: 16 Bars
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Fudgy Yogurt Brownies
Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
Chocolate Overload Cake Bars
Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
10-Minute Guilty Pleasure Chocolate Cake
OMG Chocolate Lasagna
Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
Old Fashioned Chocolate Pudding Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Frozen S’mores Bars
- Baked Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts
- Passion Fruit Sorbet
- Quick and Easy Banana Pudding
- Doughnut Strawberry Shortcake with Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Triple Chocolate Banana Cupcakes with Homemade Caramel
- Baked Lemon Poppy Seed Donuts + Blueberry Glaze
- Dark Chocolate + White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Caramel Potato Chips