Fudgy Chocolate Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This easy recipe for oatmeal bars is a family favorite. Fudgy Oatmeal Bars are a thick layer of fudge chocolate sandwiched between two layers of chewy oatmeal. Oats, flour, sugar, butter make up the dough of these bars, which may already have on hand. Every bite of these bars is perfectly balanced with smooth, creamy fudge and crumbly oatmeal.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Whether you are a huge fan of pineapple, or are simply in need of a little sunshine, The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake recipe is the… Continue reading: "The Best Pineapple Upside-Down Cake"
- Fudgy Chocolate Bars
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- So Easy 2-Ingredient Nutella Cake
- Roy’s Hot Chocolate Soufflé
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Valentine's Marzipan Chocolate Balls
- Boozy Black and White Truffles
- Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- Chocolate Crack Bar
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cherry Crumble
- Blueberry Chocolate Cheesecake
- Blueberry Slab Pie With Sugar Cookie Crust
- Easy Chocolate Cake With Cream Filling
- Mangalore Bonda
- Chettinad Kuzhi Paniyaram
- Zucchini Cake
- Mini Finger Pies With Butterfinger Candy
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Chilled Goat’s Milk Soup