Fudgy Chocolate Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This easy recipe for oatmeal bars is a family favorite. Fudgy Oatmeal Bars are a thick layer of fudge chocolate sandwiched between two layers of chewy oatmeal. Oats, flour, sugar, butter make up the dough of these bars, which may already have on hand. Every bite of these bars is perfectly balanced with smooth, creamy fudge and crumbly oatmeal.
Read NextBoozy Black and White Truffles
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Boozy Black and White Truffles
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- Rich Chocolate Pound Cake
- Cinnamon Sugar Graham Cracker Smores
- S'mores Fudge
- Chocolate Glazed Biscuit Donuts
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Delicious Pumpkin Choctaw Fault Cake
- So Easy 2-Ingredient Nutella Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lemon Cream Puffs With Fresh Blueberries
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
- Cracker Barrel Coca Cola Cake
- Pineapple Quick Bread
- Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Blueberry Cream Pie
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie