Fudgy Chocolate Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This easy recipe for oatmeal bars is a family favorite. Fudgy Oatmeal Bars are a thick layer of fudge chocolate sandwiched between two layers of chewy oatmeal. Oats, flour, sugar, butter make up the dough of these bars, which may already have on hand. Every bite of these bars is perfectly balanced with smooth, creamy fudge and crumbly oatmeal.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Brownie Bottom Cheesecake with Raspberries
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Cookies and Cream Parfaits
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- Dark Chocolate Toffee Coffee Cake
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- So Simple Graham Cracker Toffee
- Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Nutella Cheesecake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Easy Fudge Recipe
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Lemon Tart
- Best Ever No Bake Cheesecake
- Mini Cherry Pies
- Easy And Tasty Banana Bread Recipe
- Delicious Coconut Banana Bread
- Quick And Easy Cadbury Caramel Egg Mug Brownie Recipe