Fudgy Chocolate Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This easy recipe for oatmeal bars is a family favorite. Fudgy Oatmeal Bars are a thick layer of fudge chocolate sandwiched between two layers of chewy oatmeal. Oats, flour, sugar, butter make up the dough of these bars, which may already have on hand. Every bite of these bars is perfectly balanced with smooth, creamy fudge and crumbly oatmeal.
Read NextRoy’s Hot Chocolate Soufflé
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The amazing Oatmeal Cake soars to new heights because of the decadent Coconut Walnut Icing. The cake itself is made using Old… Continue reading: "Easy Oatmeal Cake Recipe with Amazing Coconut Walnut Icing"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Pretzels
- Loaded M&m Oreo Cookie Bars For St. Patrick’s Day
- Red Velvet Caramel Cupcakes
- Mixed Berry Chantilly Cake
- Strawberry Hand Pies
- Chocolate M&m Cookies
- Carrot Cake Trifle Dessert
- Deep Fried Churros At Home
- Rich And Creamy Instant Pot Carrot Cake Cheesecake Recipe
- Super Easy Chocolate Peppermint Cake Roll