Fudgy Chocolate Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This easy recipe for oatmeal bars is a family favorite. Fudgy Oatmeal Bars are a thick layer of fudge chocolate sandwiched between two layers of chewy oatmeal. Oats, flour, sugar, butter make up the dough of these bars, which may already have on hand. Every bite of these bars is perfectly balanced with smooth, creamy fudge and crumbly oatmeal.
Makes: 16 Bars
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Easy Chocolate Overload 5 Layer Cake
- Chocolate Pecan Zucchini Muffins
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Puppy Chow
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Simple S'mores Truffles
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- Rainbow Dessert Lasagna
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
- Easy Banana Cake
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert