Fudgy Chocolate Bars
By: Jen Lynn from bakedbyanintrovert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This easy recipe for oatmeal bars is a family favorite. Fudgy Oatmeal Bars are a thick layer of fudge chocolate sandwiched between two layers of chewy oatmeal. Oats, flour, sugar, butter make up the dough of these bars, which may already have on hand. Every bite of these bars is perfectly balanced with smooth, creamy fudge and crumbly oatmeal.
Makes: 16 Bars
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- 50+ Must Have Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Triple Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Super Easy 2 Ingredients Fudge
- Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- So Easy 2-Ingredient Nutella Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars
- Wild and Crazy Desserts: 18 Unique Cupcake Recipes