Fudgy Chocolate Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This easy recipe for oatmeal bars is a family favorite. Fudgy Oatmeal Bars are a thick layer of fudge chocolate sandwiched between two layers of chewy oatmeal. Oats, flour, sugar, butter make up the dough of these bars, which may already have on hand. Every bite of these bars is perfectly balanced with smooth, creamy fudge and crumbly oatmeal.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- S'mores Fudge
- Cockroach Bars
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes
- Life Changing Chocolate Cake
- So Easy 2-Ingredient Nutella Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Pecan Pie
- Cookie Dough Dip
- Lazy Apple Pie
- New Years Eve Donut Ball Drop
- Hot Chocolate Fudge
- Easy Cream Cheese Frosting
- Pumpkin Bread
- Coconut Raffaello Balls
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries