Fudgy Chocolate Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This easy recipe for oatmeal bars is a family favorite. Fudgy Oatmeal Bars are a thick layer of fudge chocolate sandwiched between two layers of chewy oatmeal. Oats, flour, sugar, butter make up the dough of these bars, which may already have on hand. Every bite of these bars is perfectly balanced with smooth, creamy fudge and crumbly oatmeal.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- Cookies and Cream Parfaits
- Chocolate Crack Bar
- Dark Chocolate Toffee Coffee Cake
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- Chocolate Overload Cake Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Lemon Chess Pie
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Upside Down Cake
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Rustic Apple Pie with Cinnamon Oat Crumble Topping
- Monster Cupcakes Recipe
- Homemade Eggnog
- Friendsgiving Cookies