We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Here muffins go again, this time triple chocolate, with melted chocolate in the mix and two kinds of choc chips added. Chocolate wins every time. These little things will surely be firm favourites with whoever you make them for. Incredibly easy to make it must be said - you needn’t even take care not to overmix like usually with muffins. This mix is lower on flour and the gooeyness of the chocolate makes the batter more forgiving. They will be a blast."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Each bite of Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake is like a bite of heaven. This easy cake recipe is sure to put you on cloud nine. It's… Continue reading: "Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake"
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
- Fudgy Chocolate Bars
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna
- Boozy Black and White Truffles
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Chocolate Protein Chia Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Donut Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies
- Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Bean Frosting
- Raspberry Jam Filled Coffee Cake
- Swiss Cake Roll
- Shamrock Shake
- Mint Chocolate Lasagna
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies