This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fun Halloween Oreo Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
From the blogger: "This Fun Halloween Oreo Balls Recipe is sure to be a hit with the kids! They look like friendly monsters, and they’re perfect for a Halloween party. They’re easy to make, and they’re a lot of fun to eat! If you’re looking for a fun and easy treat to make this Halloween, look no further than these Oreo balls! So get your aprons on and let’s get cooking! We hope you enjoy making them as much as we enjoyed eating them!"
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 36 Oreos
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
Read NextRich Chocolate Pound Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Almond Flour Coffee Cake (paleo)
- Paleo Lemon Bars
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- White Chocolate Chip Lemon Oreo Cookies
- Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
- Malt Ball Cookies
- Paleo Vegan Cookie Dough Bars (healthy)
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- Creamy Vanilla Malted Ice Cream With Chocolate Chips
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe