Low Fat Homemade Nutella
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If there is a jar of Nutella in the house I can't help myself from dipping a spoon in during the day. I needed to come up with a version that was lower in fat and calories and I did! I truly love this dip even more than the original. I still love Nutella but, you must make this for your family and guests. I serve this every holiday and it's gone in no time at all. It's that good!"
NotesEnjoy with your favorite fruits, cakes, cookies and toasted bread.
Yields1 1/2 cups
Preparation Time25 min
Read NextChocolate Overload Cake Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cherry pies are a tasty and classic dessert recipe, but this Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies recipe puts a fun twist on the typical… Continue reading: "Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies"
- Chocolate Overload Cake Bars
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Chocolate Glazed Biscuit Donuts
- Sinful Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Double Chocolate Mocha Cupcakes
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Squares
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- No Bake Pineapple Whip Cheesecake
- Vanilla Bean And Roasted White Chocolate Ice Cream
- Sheet Pan Pancakes
- The Best Jumbo Blueberry Chocolate Chip Muffins- Easy
- Southern Blueberry Cobbler
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Icebox Cake
- Lemon Cream Puffs With Fresh Blueberries
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
- Cracker Barrel Coca Cola Cake