Low Fat Homemade Nutella
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If there is a jar of Nutella in the house I can't help myself from dipping a spoon in during the day. I needed to come up with a version that was lower in fat and calories and I did! I truly love this dip even more than the original. I still love Nutella but, you must make this for your family and guests. I serve this every holiday and it's gone in no time at all. It's that good!"
NotesEnjoy with your favorite fruits, cakes, cookies and toasted bread.
Yields1 1/2 cups
Preparation Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Each bite of Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake is like a bite of heaven. This easy cake recipe is sure to put you on cloud nine. It's… Continue reading: "Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake"
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
- Fudgy Chocolate Bars
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna
- Boozy Black and White Truffles
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Chocolate Protein Chia Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Donut Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies
- Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Bean Frosting
- Raspberry Jam Filled Coffee Cake
- Swiss Cake Roll
- Shamrock Shake
- Mint Chocolate Lasagna
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies