We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This past week, we didn’t cook inside once. The weather has been incredible lately and has led me to get a little creative on the BBQ. On Friday we had BBQ S’mores. I never thought about making a dessert on the BBQ before but now that I have I will definitely do it again. Not only is this recipe super fast and easy to throw together, it’s also a low-cost summer dessert. There is nothing better than a dessert that requires no effort! This is one of those desserts! If you want more chocolate…double the amount."
Preparation Time1 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Puppy Chow
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Chocolate Overload Cake Bars
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Cherry Almond Chocolate Bark
- Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Stuffed Brownies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Radio Bars
- Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
- Cranberry Apple Pie
- Pecan Meltaway Cookies
- Homemade Ladyfinger Cookies
- Easy 4-Ingredient Candy Corn Fudge
- Raspberry Cream Pie
- Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake
- Ghoulish Goosebumps Popcorn
- Easy Pumpkin Cake