We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This past week, we didn’t cook inside once. The weather has been incredible lately and has led me to get a little creative on the BBQ. On Friday we had BBQ S’mores. I never thought about making a dessert on the BBQ before but now that I have I will definitely do it again. Not only is this recipe super fast and easy to throw together, it’s also a low-cost summer dessert. There is nothing better than a dessert that requires no effort! This is one of those desserts! If you want more chocolate…double the amount."
Preparation Time1 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- So Easy 2-Ingredient Nutella Cake
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
- 50+ Must Have Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna
- Dark Chocolate Almonds with Sea Salt
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Rich Chocolate Pound Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hi Hat Cupcakes
- Easy Cherry Dump Cake
- Best Carrot Cake Recipe
- Mini Raspberry Tarts
- St. Patrick’s Day Meringue Cookies
- Lucky Charms Cupcakes
- Donut Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies
- Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Bean Frosting
- Raspberry Jam Filled Coffee Cake