White Chocolate Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"There is only one word to describe this white chocolate sauce recipe: ah-freaking-mazing. Let’s be honest here, I was too cheap to buy Godiva white chocolate that I wasn’t going to eat so I used white chocolate chips. White chocolate chips work just as well. Here’s the recipe, use it as a syrup on french toast, waffles or top ice cream with it. OH! You know what else would be good? Topping strawberries with it, or an angel food cake, or… Okay I’m going to stop now, my cravings are getting out of control."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This pumpkin cake recipe is truly the epitome of "dump and go." To make Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake, all you need to do is… Continue reading: "Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake"
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- Cookies and Cream Parfaits
- Chocolate Crack Bar
- Dark Chocolate Toffee Coffee Cake
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- Chocolate Overload Cake Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Lemon Chess Pie
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Upside Down Cake
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Rustic Apple Pie with Cinnamon Oat Crumble Topping
- Monster Cupcakes Recipe
- Homemade Eggnog
- Friendsgiving Cookies