White Chocolate Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"There is only one word to describe this white chocolate sauce recipe: ah-freaking-mazing. Let’s be honest here, I was too cheap to buy Godiva white chocolate that I wasn’t going to eat so I used white chocolate chips. White chocolate chips work just as well. Here’s the recipe, use it as a syrup on french toast, waffles or top ice cream with it. OH! You know what else would be good? Topping strawberries with it, or an angel food cake, or… Okay I’m going to stop now, my cravings are getting out of control."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Zucchini Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Oreo Surprise Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting