Rich And Fudgy Easy Pecan Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These fudgy pecan brownies are so full of cocoa, pools of rich melted chocolate and topped with the butteriest pecans. A simple one-bowl brownie recipe that everyone will love. I'm into brownies. Like... a lot. Check out these super fudgy brownies, or these Nutella brownies or maybe even these triple chocolate brownies! In my professional chef career, I've made 1000's of brownies, so it's safe to say I know a good one when I find it. And this recipe is it! All the ingredients are from Aldi, as always, because we like to keep things economical and simple around here. I have never believed that you need to spend a small fortune (or a large one) to eat well and we're proving it with each new recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Dreamy Chocolate Lush
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Rich Chocolate Pound Cake
- Rich And Fudgy Easy Pecan Brownies
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Rice Krispie Treat Poop - Halloween Treat
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Copycat Choco Taco
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Halloween Cake Mix Cookies
- Meringue Ghosts
- Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
- Texas Sheet Cake Cookies
- Easy Banana Pudding
- Vampire Sandwich Cookies
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies
- Apple Dump Cake
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats