Homemade Creamy Double Chocolate Italian Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate Italian Pie is an easy, delicious double chocolate pie, made with a chocolate crust and a creamy smooth filling. Perfect. The chocolate filling consists of only 3 ingredients, cream, butter and a good quality dark chocolate, all melted together and then poured into the pre-baked crust. The pie should be refrigerated at least 2-3 hours before serving, but I made mine the night before and it was perfect. So when you are in the mood (Valentine's Day for example) for a Creamy smooth Chocolate Pie, I'm sure you would enjoy this Homemade Creamy Double Chocolate Italian Pie."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Vessel Size8 inch pie plate
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- So Simple Graham Cracker Toffee
- Puff Pastry Flowers
- Boozy Black and White Truffles
- Chocolate Almond Flatbread
- 50+ Must Have Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Truffles
- Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Cake
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pretzel Chocolate Christmas Treats
- Cranberry Gingerbread Cake
- Mojito Cookies
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Candy
- Honey Gingerbread Cookies with Lemon Icing
- Superfood Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Pretzel Hugs
- Festive Cranberry Tart with Almond Frangipane
- Italian Cannoli Cookies