This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Homemade Creamy Double Chocolate Italian Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate Italian Pie is an easy, delicious double chocolate pie, made with a chocolate crust and a creamy smooth filling. Perfect. The chocolate filling consists of only 3 ingredients, cream, butter and a good quality dark chocolate, all melted together and then poured into the pre-baked crust. The pie should be refrigerated at least 2-3 hours before serving, but I made mine the night before and it was perfect. So when you are in the mood (Valentine's Day for example) for a Creamy smooth Chocolate Pie, I'm sure you would enjoy this Homemade Creamy Double Chocolate Italian Pie."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Vessel Size8 inch pie plate
Read NextGrandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- So Simple Graham Cracker Toffee
- Easy Chocolate Overload 5 Layer Cake
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- So Easy 2-Ingredient Nutella Cake
- 50+ Must Have Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Rich Chocolate Pound Cake
- Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake Mix Recipe
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette
- Birthday Cake Shots