Homemade Creamy Double Chocolate Italian Pie
By: Rosemary Molloy from anitalianinmykitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate Italian Pie is an easy, delicious double chocolate pie, made with a chocolate crust and a creamy smooth filling. Perfect. The chocolate filling consists of only 3 ingredients, cream, butter and a good quality dark chocolate, all melted together and then poured into the pre-baked crust. The pie should be refrigerated at least 2-3 hours before serving, but I made mine the night before and it was perfect. So when you are in the mood (Valentine's Day for example) for a Creamy smooth Chocolate Pie, I'm sure you would enjoy this Homemade Creamy Double Chocolate Italian Pie."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Vessel Size8 inch pie plate
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Buckeye Bark
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes
- 38 Recipes with Oreos
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Cookies and Cream Parfaits
- Triple Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake
- 50+ Must Have Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Cider Donuts
- The Best Snickerdoodles
- Buchteln, Austrian Baked Doughnuts
- Strawberry Shortcake for One
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Carrot Cake Bundt Cake
- Italian Cream Cupcakes
- Pull-apart Monkey Bread
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 41 Delicious Lemon Dessert Recipes