Homemade Creamy Double Chocolate Italian Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate Italian Pie is an easy, delicious double chocolate pie, made with a chocolate crust and a creamy smooth filling. Perfect. The chocolate filling consists of only 3 ingredients, cream, butter and a good quality dark chocolate, all melted together and then poured into the pre-baked crust. The pie should be refrigerated at least 2-3 hours before serving, but I made mine the night before and it was perfect. So when you are in the mood (Valentine's Day for example) for a Creamy smooth Chocolate Pie, I'm sure you would enjoy this Homemade Creamy Double Chocolate Italian Pie."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Vessel Size8 inch pie plate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Brownie Bottom Cheesecake with Raspberries
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Dreamy Chocolate Lush
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- Old Fashioned Chocolate Pudding Cake
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- Flourless Chocolate Lava Cakes
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Amazing Chocolate Truffles
- The Best Apple Crumble Pie Recipe Ever!
- Delicious Air Fryer Churros
- Old Fashioned Pumpkin Pie
- Chocolate Truffles
- Brownie Batter Dip
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan