Homemade Creamy Double Chocolate Italian Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate Italian Pie is an easy, delicious double chocolate pie, made with a chocolate crust and a creamy smooth filling. Perfect. The chocolate filling consists of only 3 ingredients, cream, butter and a good quality dark chocolate, all melted together and then poured into the pre-baked crust. The pie should be refrigerated at least 2-3 hours before serving, but I made mine the night before and it was perfect. So when you are in the mood (Valentine's Day for example) for a Creamy smooth Chocolate Pie, I'm sure you would enjoy this Homemade Creamy Double Chocolate Italian Pie."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Vessel Size8 inch pie plate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This pumpkin cake recipe is truly the epitome of "dump and go." To make Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake, all you need to do is… Continue reading: "Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake"
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- Cookies and Cream Parfaits
- Chocolate Crack Bar
- Dark Chocolate Toffee Coffee Cake
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- Chocolate Overload Cake Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Lemon Chess Pie
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Upside Down Cake
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake
- White Chocolate Chip and Cranberry Blondies
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Rustic Apple Pie with Cinnamon Oat Crumble Topping
- Monster Cupcakes Recipe
- Homemade Eggnog
- Friendsgiving Cookies