Homemade Creamy Double Chocolate Italian Pie
By: Rosemary Molloy from anitalianinmykitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate Italian Pie is an easy, delicious double chocolate pie, made with a chocolate crust and a creamy smooth filling. Perfect. The chocolate filling consists of only 3 ingredients, cream, butter and a good quality dark chocolate, all melted together and then poured into the pre-baked crust. The pie should be refrigerated at least 2-3 hours before serving, but I made mine the night before and it was perfect. So when you are in the mood (Valentine's Day for example) for a Creamy smooth Chocolate Pie, I'm sure you would enjoy this Homemade Creamy Double Chocolate Italian Pie."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Vessel Size8 inch pie plate
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- 10-Minute Guilty Pleasure Chocolate Cake
- Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Cookies and Cream Parfaits
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Cookie S'Mores
- Chocolate Tart
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Caramel Nutella Brownies
- Lovely Lemon Jello Cake Recipe
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Cake Boss Covered Cupcake Pan Review
- 46 Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Summer Fruit Dip
- Plum and Berry Galette
- Delicious Raspberry Lemonade
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Brownies
- Blueberry Crumb Donut