We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Nanaimo Balls are a twist on the classic Canadian dessert recipe, Nanaimo bars. Making this sweet confection, a bite-sized treat. You know those days where you start baking and you realize you have no ingredients? That was me today and in true Randa fashion, I refused to go to the store (for the third time this week). So I made do what some substitutions and it turned out great. In place of custard, I used vanilla pudding mix. Another sub that I was really nervous about? I didn’t have cream, so I used the Internation Delight Southern Butter Pecan and omg – so good. If you like Nanaimo bars, then you’re going to love this recipe for Nanaimo Balls. Whether you use my substitutions or use the traditional cream and custard powder, these no bake desserts are going to be a hit around the holidays!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Each bite of Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake is like a bite of heaven. This easy cake recipe is sure to put you on cloud nine. It's… Continue reading: "Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake"
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
- Fudgy Chocolate Bars
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna
- Boozy Black and White Truffles
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Chocolate Protein Chia Pudding
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Donut Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies
- Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Bean Frosting
- Raspberry Jam Filled Coffee Cake
- Swiss Cake Roll
- Shamrock Shake
- Mint Chocolate Lasagna
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies