This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Nanaimo Balls are a twist on the classic Canadian dessert recipe, Nanaimo bars. Making this sweet confection, a bite-sized treat. You know those days where you start baking and you realize you have no ingredients? That was me today and in true Randa fashion, I refused to go to the store (for the third time this week). So I made do what some substitutions and it turned out great. In place of custard, I used vanilla pudding mix. Another sub that I was really nervous about? I didn’t have cream, so I used the Internation Delight Southern Butter Pecan and omg – so good. If you like Nanaimo bars, then you’re going to love this recipe for Nanaimo Balls. Whether you use my substitutions or use the traditional cream and custard powder, these no bake desserts are going to be a hit around the holidays!"
Read NextGrandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Start a new tradition in your home with this recipe for Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy. In no time, it'll teach you how to make… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy"
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- So Simple Graham Cracker Toffee
- Easy Chocolate Overload 5 Layer Cake
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- So Easy 2-Ingredient Nutella Cake
- 50+ Must Have Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Rich Chocolate Pound Cake
- Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake Mix Recipe
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette
- Birthday Cake Shots