We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Nanaimo Balls are a twist on the classic Canadian dessert recipe, Nanaimo bars. Making this sweet confection, a bite-sized treat. You know those days where you start baking and you realize you have no ingredients? That was me today and in true Randa fashion, I refused to go to the store (for the third time this week). So I made do what some substitutions and it turned out great. In place of custard, I used vanilla pudding mix. Another sub that I was really nervous about? I didn’t have cream, so I used the Internation Delight Southern Butter Pecan and omg – so good. If you like Nanaimo bars, then you’re going to love this recipe for Nanaimo Balls. Whether you use my substitutions or use the traditional cream and custard powder, these no bake desserts are going to be a hit around the holidays!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe so good and so satisfying. It's truly a treasure of a dessert recipe. Topped with whipped… Continue reading: "Grandma's Favorite Pumpkin Cheesecakevideocam"
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Cookies and Cream Parfaits
- Brownie Bottom Cheesecake with Raspberries
- Chocolate Overload Cake Bars
- Edible Cookie Dough Truffles
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Fudgy Chocolate Bars
- Chocolate Lasagna No-bake Dessert
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread