Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka is so simple to make, and for fans of white chocolate, it's a must-have dessert recipe. Give this classic Swedish cake a try, and even if you can't pronounce it, you just might have a new favorite cake recipe!
From the Blogger:
"White chocolate kladdkaka recipe - ‘sticky cake’ in literal translation. Kladdkaka is a Swedish sticky chocolate cake, made with white, dark or milk chocolate. This is my white chocolate kladdkaka version and one of the best cakes ever."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 150 grams butter
- 150 grams best quality cooking white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- The zest from 1 lemon
- Seasonal berries, redcurrants, pomegranate seeds, etc. to serve
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
- Boozy Black and White Truffles
- Perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Roy’s Hot Chocolate Soufflé
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- So Simple Graham Cracker Toffee
- Cockroach Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies
- Brownie Mix Cookies Easy Brookies Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Graham Cracker Chocolate Bark
- Nutella Brownies
- Panettone Recipe
- Kentucky Butter Cake
- Valentine's Day Fudge
- Valentines Day Spritz Cookies
- The Easiest Ice Cream Cake You Will Ever Make