Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka is so simple to make, and for fans of white chocolate, it's a must-have dessert recipe. Give this classic Swedish cake a try, and even if you can't pronounce it, you just might have a new favorite cake recipe!
From the Blogger:
"White chocolate kladdkaka recipe - ‘sticky cake’ in literal translation. Kladdkaka is a Swedish sticky chocolate cake, made with white, dark or milk chocolate. This is my white chocolate kladdkaka version and one of the best cakes ever."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 150 grams butter
- 150 grams best quality cooking white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- The zest from 1 lemon
- Seasonal berries, redcurrants, pomegranate seeds, etc. to serve
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Puppy Chow
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Homemade Creamy Double Chocolate Italian Pie
- 50+ Must Have Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Hostess Ding Dongs Knockoff
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
- Cranberry Apple Pie
- Pecan Meltaway Cookies
- Homemade Ladyfinger Cookies
- Easy 4-Ingredient Candy Corn Fudge
- Raspberry Cream Pie
- Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake
- Ghoulish Goosebumps Popcorn
- Easy Pumpkin Cake
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks