Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka is so simple to make, and for fans of white chocolate, it's a must-have dessert recipe. Give this classic Swedish cake a try, and even if you can't pronounce it, you just might have a new favorite cake recipe!
From the Blogger:
"White chocolate kladdkaka recipe - ‘sticky cake’ in literal translation. Kladdkaka is a Swedish sticky chocolate cake, made with white, dark or milk chocolate. This is my white chocolate kladdkaka version and one of the best cakes ever."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 150 grams butter
- 150 grams best quality cooking white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- The zest from 1 lemon
- Seasonal berries, redcurrants, pomegranate seeds, etc. to serve
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Easy Chocolate Overload 5 Layer Cake
- Chocolate Pecan Zucchini Muffins
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Puppy Chow
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Tantalizing 4-Ingredient Chocolate Lasagna
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Simple S'mores Truffles
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- Rainbow Dessert Lasagna
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
- Easy Banana Cake
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert