Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
By: Anna from cuisinefiend.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka is so simple to make, and for fans of white chocolate, it's a must-have dessert recipe. Give this classic Swedish cake a try, and even if you can't pronounce it, you just might have a new favorite cake recipe!
From the Blogger:
"White chocolate kladdkaka recipe - ‘sticky cake’ in literal translation. Kladdkaka is a Swedish sticky chocolate cake, made with white, dark or milk chocolate. This is my white chocolate kladdkaka version and one of the best cakes ever."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 150 grams butter
- 150 grams best quality cooking white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- The zest from 1 lemon
- Seasonal berries, redcurrants, pomegranate seeds, etc. to serve
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- 22 Deep Fried Dessert Recipes
- Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake Recipe
- Boozy Peach Pie Bars