Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka is so simple to make, and for fans of white chocolate, it's a must-have dessert recipe. Give this classic Swedish cake a try, and even if you can't pronounce it, you just might have a new favorite cake recipe!
From the Blogger:
"White chocolate kladdkaka recipe - ‘sticky cake’ in literal translation. Kladdkaka is a Swedish sticky chocolate cake, made with white, dark or milk chocolate. This is my white chocolate kladdkaka version and one of the best cakes ever."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 150 grams butter
- 150 grams best quality cooking white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 eggs
- 200 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- The zest from 1 lemon
- Seasonal berries, redcurrants, pomegranate seeds, etc. to serve
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chocolate Covered Cactus Pretzels
- Butterfinger Poke Cake
- Chocolaty Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies Recipe
- Sweet and Colorful Fruit Pizza Dessert Recipe
- Easy Raspberry Tarts Recipe – Bite Sized Buttery Crunch
- Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes in a Cone Recipe
- Red Velvet Crinkle Cookie Recipe – Only 4 Ingredients
- Pumpkin Pie Squares Recipe for Larger Gatherings
- One Bowl No Bake Maltesers Fridge Cake
- Unicorn Popcorn