Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These melt in your mouth vegan truffles are as good as they look! With a hint of orange, these raw orange chocolate truffles are a perfect after-dinner snack. These orange chocolate truffles are super simple to make. Simply blend all of the ingredients together. Slowly add in the orange juice, careful that the mix doesn’t get too wet. Once rolled into balls, roll the truffles in cacao powder to finish. These vegan chocolate truffles are delectable and delicious! This super easy vegan dessert can be made in a matter of minutes!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- Kid-Approved Chocolate Lasagna Recipe
- Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Rich Chocolate Pound Cake
- Cookies and Cream Parfaits
- So Easy 2-Ingredient Nutella Cake
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls