Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These melt in your mouth vegan truffles are as good as they look! With a hint of orange, these raw orange chocolate truffles are a perfect after-dinner snack. These orange chocolate truffles are super simple to make. Simply blend all of the ingredients together. Slowly add in the orange juice, careful that the mix doesn’t get too wet. Once rolled into balls, roll the truffles in cacao powder to finish. These vegan chocolate truffles are delectable and delicious! This super easy vegan dessert can be made in a matter of minutes!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Talk about dump and go. Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake really couldn't be any easier. This chocolate cake only calls for a… Continue reading: "Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake"
- Chocolate Crack Bar
- Fudgy Chocolate Bars
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Triple Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- Peanut Butter Petit Four
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Get The Buzz On These Easy Bee Oreo Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp