Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These melt in your mouth vegan truffles are as good as they look! With a hint of orange, these raw orange chocolate truffles are a perfect after-dinner snack. These orange chocolate truffles are super simple to make. Simply blend all of the ingredients together. Slowly add in the orange juice, careful that the mix doesn’t get too wet. Once rolled into balls, roll the truffles in cacao powder to finish. These vegan chocolate truffles are delectable and delicious! This super easy vegan dessert can be made in a matter of minutes!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler
- Kid-Approved Chocolate Lasagna Recipe
- Ultimate Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Dreamy Chocolate Lush
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- Fudgy Chocolate Bars
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Walnut Stuffed Apples
- Pumpkin Roll
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Brownie Stuffed Melting Magic Chocolate Ball
- Apple Pie Cookies
- New York Style Pecan Pie Cheesecake
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes
- Easy Pie Crust Cookies
- Peppermint Fudge
- Rocky Road Fudge