Viennese Sacher Torte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"My take on the famous chocolate torte from the Sacher hotel in Vienna. The genuine recipe for the Sacher Torte is totally a secret squirrel. A chocolate cake with a lick of jam, what’s the big fuss? I secretly think that the queuing to get into the cafe is a big factor adding to the taste. I mean – after half an hour (at least!) in the pouring rain or blasting sun you are bound to appreciate the civilised surroundings, old fashioned opulence of an old world hotel – and a moist slice with shiny glaze, daintily decorated with a Sacher milk button and with a dollop of Schlagsahne on the side."
Preparation Time50 min
Cooking Time55 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Dreamy Chocolate Lush
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Rich Chocolate Pound Cake
- Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna Cupcakes
- Chocolate Overload Cake Bars
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- Fudgy Chocolate Bars