Viennese Sacher Torte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"My take on the famous chocolate torte from the Sacher hotel in Vienna. The genuine recipe for the Sacher Torte is totally a secret squirrel. A chocolate cake with a lick of jam, what’s the big fuss? I secretly think that the queuing to get into the cafe is a big factor adding to the taste. I mean – after half an hour (at least!) in the pouring rain or blasting sun you are bound to appreciate the civilised surroundings, old fashioned opulence of an old world hotel – and a moist slice with shiny glaze, daintily decorated with a Sacher milk button and with a dollop of Schlagsahne on the side."
Preparation Time50 min
Cooking Time55 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy White Chocolate Champagne Fondue
- Cookies and Cream Parfaits
- 38 Dessert Recipes with Oreos
- So Simple Graham Cracker Toffee
- Dreamy Chocolate Lush
- Ridiculously Easy 3 Ingredient Oreo Balls
- OMG Chocolate Lasagna
- Fudgy Chocolate Bars
- Grandma's Hot Fudge Sundae Cake
- Decadent Desserts: 9 Chocolate Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes