Easy Chocolate Caramel Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Easy Chocolate Caramel Trifle is a delicious dessert. You will find this so easy to make. All you need is a chocolate cake, pudding and whipped topping. Finish it off with bits of Skor or English Toffee. Whether you serve it for the holidays, a special occasion or any other day, everyone will be wanting seconds for dessert once they get a taste of this. They won't need to know that you didn't slave away while making it."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you like baking with soda or cake mix and are a fan of Cherry Coke, then you're going to fall in love with this incredibly easy… Continue reading: "Two-Ingredient Cherry Coke Cake"
- 30 Holly Jolly Christmas Cookie Recipes
- Vintage Pecan Tassies
- Mrs. Claus' Christmas Cookie Fudge
- North Pole Snowball Cookies
- Festive Roly-Poly Santa Cookies
- Easy Eggnog Ugly Sweater Cake
- Chocolate Peppermint Pattie Cookies
- Easy Chocolate Caramel Trifle
- M&M and Mike and Ike Christmas Lights
- Adorable Santa Hat Oreo Balls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Crisp
- Sakkarai Pongal (sweet Pongal)
- Strawberries And Cream Cupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cupcakes
- Mousse Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- Game Day Snickers Cookies
- Homemade Beetroot Halwa
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Apple Dumplings
- Dried Fruit & Walnut Cookie Boats