Easy Chocolate Caramel Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Easy Chocolate Caramel Trifle is a delicious dessert. You will find this so easy to make. All you need is a chocolate cake, pudding and whipped topping. Finish it off with bits of Skor or English Toffee. Whether you serve it for the holidays, a special occasion or any other day, everyone will be wanting seconds for dessert once they get a taste of this. They won't need to know that you didn't slave away while making it."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Cherry pies are a tasty and classic dessert recipe, but this Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies recipe puts a fun twist on the typical… Continue reading: "Adorable Mason Jar Cherry Pies"
- Chocolate Peppermint Pattie Cookies
- Mom's Best Homemade Spritz Cookies
- "The Best Christmas Desserts: 7 Christmas Cookie Recipes" Free eCookbook
- 30 Holly Jolly Christmas Cookie Recipes
- Fabulous Cake Mix Fruitcake
- Festive Roly-Poly Santa Cookies
- Easy Chocolate Caramel Trifle
- Vintage Pecan Tassies
- Holly Jolly Homemade Gumdrops
- Christmas Buche de Noel
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Quick Orange Rolls
- Easter Bunny Candy Cupcakes
- 20+ Amazing Cadbury Creme Egg Recipes
- Jelly Bean Cookies
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Buttermilk Pie
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Coconut Cream Cake
- Easy Fudge Recipe
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Pie