This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
Easy Chocolate Caramel Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Easy Chocolate Caramel Trifle is a delicious dessert. You will find this so easy to make. All you need is a chocolate cake, pudding and whipped topping. Finish it off with bits of Skor or English Toffee. Whether you serve it for the holidays, a special occasion or any other day, everyone will be wanting seconds for dessert once they get a taste of this. They won't need to know that you didn't slave away while making it."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Crispy Pantry Peach Cobbler
Crispy Pantry Peach Cobbler is so easy to make. Why? Because like this peach cobbler recipe's name suggests, you can probably find… Continue reading: "Crispy Pantry Peach Cobbler"
- Christmas Chocolate Covered Caramel Pretzels
- Easy Chocolate Caramel Trifle
- 99 Recipes for Christmas
- Christmas Cookie Countdown 2013
- Chocolate Peppermint Pattie Cookies
- Mrs. Claus' Christmas Cookie Fudge
- Vintage Pecan Tassies
- Mom's Best Homemade Spritz Cookies
- Best Ever Gingerbread Cookies
- Fabulous Cake Mix Fruitcake
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cherry Almond Yogurt Cake
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- Red White And Blue Marble Cake
- Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookies
- Cinnamon Cupcake Recipe
- Blueberry Shortbread Crumble Bars
- Strawberry Crumble Bars
- Coconut Cream Lush
- Snicker Doodle Cookies
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Bars