Cinnamon Knots with Cream Cheese Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cinnamon Knots with Cream Cheese Dip are so scrumptious. These will take you from breakfast to dessert and you can even enjoy them with a hot cup of coffee or tea. They are simply a cinnamon roll tied in a knot and instead of having cream cheese frosting on them you get to have fun dipping them into the delicious cream cheese dip that is included in this recipe. Your family and friends are going to love this twist!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake will rock your world. This easy cake recipe is unlike anything that you've ever tried before. It's… Continue reading: "Dangerously Good Texas Tornado Cake"
- Reindeer Poop
- Mrs. Claus' Christmas Cookie Fudge
- 30 Holly Jolly Christmas Cookie Recipes
- North Pole Snowball Cookies
- Holly Jolly Homemade Gumdrops
- Mom's Best Homemade Spritz Cookies
- Christmas Cookie Cutter Fudge
- Peppermint Oreo Pops
- Festive Roly-Poly Santa Cookies
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Whipped Shortbread Cookies