This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Glazed Cranberry Almond Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These glazed cranberry almond bars are the perfect addition to your Christmas cookie tray. Pretty, festive, and so easy to make, everyone will love them! They start with a quick and easy shortbread base that you mix together quickly in a food processor (or by grating the butter and mixing it in). After chilling and baking the crust, you melt butter, honey and cream together, stir in some almonds, cranberries and orange zest and bake it on top for a perfect cookie!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time35 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13-inch Baking Pan
Read NextMan Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Flourless Chocolate Torte
- Mini Meringue Cookies Recipe
- Up Cupcakes
- Santa Cupcakes To Celebrate The Season
- Perfect Peppermint Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy 3 Ingredient Christmas Mini S’mores Pie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats
- No Bake White Chocolate Truffles With Cream Cheese
- Paleo Bars
- Cranberry Apple Crisp