This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Apple Grande could be considered a fruit recipe, a fried dessert, or a pastry. It is all three! It is Mexican inspired and uses: *canned apple pie filling *shredded cheddar cheese *cinnamon red hots *cinnamon sugar *flour tortillas *oil for frying (or butter) There are a couple different methods you can use to make this tasty dessert. Go to my blog for all of the details and alot of pictures, including how to make your own powdered red hot cinnamon sprinkle powder. I hope you enjoy it!"
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Sizecookie sheet
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package cinnamon red hots
- 1 package of flour tortillas
- 1 half cup or so of cinnamon sugar
- 1 oil for frying, or butter
Read NextHomemade Donuts
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe
- Crepe Cake