This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Apple Grande could be considered a fruit recipe, a fried dessert, or a pastry. It is all three! It is Mexican inspired and uses: *canned apple pie filling *shredded cheddar cheese *cinnamon red hots *cinnamon sugar *flour tortillas *oil for frying (or butter) There are a couple different methods you can use to make this tasty dessert. Go to my blog for all of the details and alot of pictures, including how to make your own powdered red hot cinnamon sprinkle powder. I hope you enjoy it!"
Preparation Time1 hr
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet
Cooking Vessel Sizecookie sheet
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package cinnamon red hots
- 1 package of flour tortillas
- 1 half cup or so of cinnamon sugar
- 1 oil for frying, or butter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake could not be easier to make. It has never been simpler to whip up a lovely dessert that the… Continue reading: "Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake"
- Churro Bites with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Filling
- Easy Fried Oreos
- Luby’s Fried Cheesecake With Strawberry Glaze (copycat)
- Fried German Scones with Cinnamon Honey Butter
- Zeppole Italian Doughnuts
- County Fair Fried Orange Dough Balls
- Easy Air Fryer Churros
- Easy Fried Cinnamon Sugar Biscuits
- Amish Fried Apple Pies
- Funnel Cake Bites Just Like The County Fair
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Oatmeal Bars
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Patriotic Oreo Truffles
- 15-minute Patriotic Trifle
- Delicious Sugar Cookie Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon Brownies
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- French Toast Casserole
- Love Bug Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board