Amaretto Sunset Mimosas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Amaretto Sunset Mimosas are a delicious drink that are perfect for parties. Check out this fun new twist on mimosas and an Amaretto Stone Sour! This boozy brunch beverage combines the best of both worlds. It is also a cinch to make, and you can really wow your Easter or brunch guests by making Homemade Grenadine. My mother and I have been contemplating what beverage to make for our Easter brunch. She loves Mimosas, but they are not as good as Amaretto Stone Sours for me. Therefore, we decided to combine the two into something pretty, light, and refreshing for anyone’s Sunday brunch."
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Fruity Springtime Sangria Recipe
- Cheerful Cherry Vanilla Wine Slushies
- Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Homemade Hot Butterbeer
- Just-Like-Hogsmeade's Butterbeer
- Homemade Grenadine Syrup
- Caramel Apple Freeze
- 28 Fall and Winter Dessert Drink Recipes
- Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- McDonald's Chocolate Shamrock Shake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Chocolate Mini Cookie Cups
- Easy Brownie Dip
- Funfetti Cookie Sandwiches
- Burnt Almond Torte
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake
- Chocolate Pecan Cake
- Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze