This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Whiskey Praline Milkshake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Whiskey Praline Milkshake - can't decide between cooling off in the summer or warming up for the winter, this boozy dessert is the best of both worlds. Dessert, drink and cocktail all mixed into one. This dessert uses praline ice cream, milk (regular, almond, coconut or cashew is fine), whiskey, whipped cream, pralines and caramel. This grown up milkshake tastes so good. Great for sipping on the summer patio or warming up by the fire."
Read NextGolden Cadillac Ice Cream Drink
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Golden Cadillac Ice Cream Drink
- The Best Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
- Just-Like-Hogsmeade's Butterbeer
- Easy Shirley Temple Recipe
- Hot Apple Pie Sipper
- Smooth Pumpkin Spice Milkshake
- Blue Margaritas
- Heavenly Fudge Strawberry Cherry Smoothie Recipe
- Caramel Apple Freeze
- 28 Fall and Winter Dessert Drink Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites
- Reindeer Cookies
- Christmas Crack
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowflake Cake
- Grape Salad
- 3 Ingredient Toffee