We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Lotus Bakeries was founded in 1932 by the Boone brothers in the small Belgian town of Lembeke. It was in this bakery where they perfected the recipe for their Biscoff Cookies, known as Lotus Speculoos in Europe. Since 1932, all Biscoff products have been made in that small bakery and the delicious recipe has remained the same more than eighty years later. Lotus Bakeries is still a family-owned company, as the Boone family is still the major shareholder of Lotus Bakeries. Lotus Bakeries' Biscoff Cookies and Spread are now available internationally, becoming family-favorites wherever they go.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Amish Drop Sugar Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- Salty Sweet Caramel Pretzel Cookies
- Easy Lemon Cupcakes With Cake Mix
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie
- Hot Cocoa Peppermint Moon Pies
- Peppermint Puppy Chow Recipe (without Peanut Butter)
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert