Cherry Cheesecake Crepes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Cherry Cheesecake Crepes are filled with sweetened cream cheese and homemade cherry pie filling, then topped with whipped cream and extra cherries! They are perfect for dessert or a special breakfast or brunch!I don’t know what it is about cherries and cheesecake, but for me it’s always been the ultimate combination. Growing up, if there was cheesecake, it was cherry cheesecake. Not strawberry cheesecake, not chocolate cheesecake, not even Nutella Cheesecake Bars (believe it or not, I lived pretty much my whole childhood without Nutella). It is still my favorite. These crepes are a take on my favorite cheesecake!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Everyone knows that the best part about a cream puff is its fluffy filling. Inside-Out Cream Puff Cake is a super easy cake recipe… Continue reading: "Inside Out Cream Puff Cake Recipevideocam"
- 20 Tropical Desserts with Pineapple
- Timeless Ambrosia Salad
- 38 Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Easy Baked Apple Pie Apples
- Berry Cherry Crisp
- Stuffed Strawberries
- 16 Easy Peach Dessert Recipes
- 11 Easy Dessert Recipes: Orange Creamsicle Desserts
- Heavenly Lemon Bars
- 26 Blueberry Dessert Recipes You'll Love
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old Fashioned Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Pumpkin Oreos
- Jewish Apple Cake
- Marble Pound Cake
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Stuffed Brownies
- Apple Pie with Cheddar Cheese Crust
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Radio Bars
- Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake
- Peugeot Lanka Cinnamon Mill
- Cranberry Apple Pie