3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is easy and delicious. Chocolate and peanut butter is a winning dessert combination. Nothing goes together like creamy peanut butter and smooth chocolate. You'll love this soft and chocolaty fudge topped with toffee and nuts. It can be made in only 2 minutes! You will be surprised by how easy it is to make your own homemade fudge. The easy fudge recipe requires only 4 ingredients. The crunchy toffee topping is the perfect finishing touch for this delicious chocolate peanut butter dessert."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- Creamy Pumpkin Fudge
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Rich Pistachio Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Amaretto Fudge
- Mexican Fudge Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Dulce de Leche Fudge Recipe
- Ridiculously Easy Red Velvet Cake Batter Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Apple Brown Betty Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice French Toast
- Peanut Butter Bars
- Simple Chocolate Frosting
- S'mores Fudge
- Cranberry Nut Thumbprints
- Apple Spice Cupcakes
- Apple Cranberry Tarts
- The Best Apple Crumb Pie
- Pumpkin Pie Squares