3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is easy and delicious. Chocolate and peanut butter is a winning dessert combination. Nothing goes together like creamy peanut butter and smooth chocolate. You'll love this soft and chocolaty fudge topped with toffee and nuts. It can be made in only 2 minutes! You will be surprised by how easy it is to make your own homemade fudge. The easy fudge recipe requires only 4 ingredients. The crunchy toffee topping is the perfect finishing touch for this delicious chocolate peanut butter dessert."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Best Almond Chocolate Fudge
- Rich Pistachio Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Lemon Fudge
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
- 3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- 4-Ingredient Dulce de Leche Fudge Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hazelnut Chocolate Balls
- Texas Sheet Cake
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Monkey Bread
- Easy Captain America Cupcakes
- Red Cream Soda Cupcakes
- Decadent Mudslide Cupcakes
- Healthy Homemade Strawberry Apple Ice Pops
- Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Holes
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert