3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is easy and delicious. Chocolate and peanut butter is a winning dessert combination. Nothing goes together like creamy peanut butter and smooth chocolate. You'll love this soft and chocolaty fudge topped with toffee and nuts. It can be made in only 2 minutes! You will be surprised by how easy it is to make your own homemade fudge. The easy fudge recipe requires only 4 ingredients. The crunchy toffee topping is the perfect finishing touch for this delicious chocolate peanut butter dessert."
Read NextSuper Easy Chocolate Fudge
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Best Almond Chocolate Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Luxury Chocolate Fudge
- Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge
- Amaretto Fudge
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- The Best Pumpkin Pie Fudge Ever
- 4-Ingredient Dulce de Leche Fudge Recipe