3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
By: Randa Derkson from thebewitchinkitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is easy and delicious. Chocolate and peanut butter is a winning dessert combination. Nothing goes together like creamy peanut butter and smooth chocolate. You'll love this soft and chocolaty fudge topped with toffee and nuts. It can be made in only 2 minutes! You will be surprised by how easy it is to make your own homemade fudge. The easy fudge recipe requires only 4 ingredients. The crunchy toffee topping is the perfect finishing touch for this delicious chocolate peanut butter dessert."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 4-Ingredient Dulce de Leche Fudge Recipe
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- Ridiculously Easy Red Velvet Cake Batter Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge
- Amaretto Fudge
- Cheery White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How to Take Care of Your Stoneware Baking Dishes
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars