3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is easy and delicious. Chocolate and peanut butter is a winning dessert combination. Nothing goes together like creamy peanut butter and smooth chocolate. You'll love this soft and chocolaty fudge topped with toffee and nuts. It can be made in only 2 minutes! You will be surprised by how easy it is to make your own homemade fudge. The easy fudge recipe requires only 4 ingredients. The crunchy toffee topping is the perfect finishing touch for this delicious chocolate peanut butter dessert."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake could not be easier to make. It has never been simpler to whip up a lovely dessert that the… Continue reading: "Two Ingredient Chocolate Coke Cake"
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Sinful Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- Rich Pistachio Fudge
- Creamy Pumpkin Fudge
- 3 Minute Fudge
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Mint and Chocolate Fudge Oreo Bars
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Oatmeal Bars
- Pineapple Angel Food Cake
- Patriotic Oreo Truffles
- 15-minute Patriotic Trifle
- Delicious Sugar Cookie Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Lemon Brownies
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- French Toast Casserole
- Love Bug Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board