3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is easy and delicious. Chocolate and peanut butter is a winning dessert combination. Nothing goes together like creamy peanut butter and smooth chocolate. You'll love this soft and chocolaty fudge topped with toffee and nuts. It can be made in only 2 minutes! You will be surprised by how easy it is to make your own homemade fudge. The easy fudge recipe requires only 4 ingredients. The crunchy toffee topping is the perfect finishing touch for this delicious chocolate peanut butter dessert."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
- Creamy Pumpkin Fudge
- Mexican Fudge Recipe
- Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- Best Almond Chocolate Fudge
- 4-Ingredient Dulce de Leche Fudge Recipe
- Rich Pistachio Fudge
- Nutella Fudge with Pistachios and Sea Salt
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Applesauce Spice Muffins
- Apple Rhubarb Pie
- Air Fryer Baked Apples