3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is easy and delicious. Chocolate and peanut butter is a winning dessert combination. Nothing goes together like creamy peanut butter and smooth chocolate. You'll love this soft and chocolaty fudge topped with toffee and nuts. It can be made in only 2 minutes! You will be surprised by how easy it is to make your own homemade fudge. The easy fudge recipe requires only 4 ingredients. The crunchy toffee topping is the perfect finishing touch for this delicious chocolate peanut butter dessert."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Ridiculously Easy Red Velvet Cake Batter Fudge
- Nutella Fudge with Pistachios and Sea Salt
- Simple White Chocolate Cinnamon Fudge
- Sinful Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze
- Rock Candy
- Homemade No-churn Berry Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Air Fryer Churros
- Air Fryer Apple Chips
- 5-ingredient Mixed Berry Fruit Jam
- Carrot Cake Pancakes