3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is easy and delicious. Chocolate and peanut butter is a winning dessert combination. Nothing goes together like creamy peanut butter and smooth chocolate. You'll love this soft and chocolaty fudge topped with toffee and nuts. It can be made in only 2 minutes! You will be surprised by how easy it is to make your own homemade fudge. The easy fudge recipe requires only 4 ingredients. The crunchy toffee topping is the perfect finishing touch for this delicious chocolate peanut butter dessert."
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Best Almond Chocolate Fudge
- Rich Pistachio Fudge
- Creamy Pumpkin Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- 4-Ingredient Dulce de Leche Fudge Recipe
- Ridiculously Easy Red Velvet Cake Batter Fudge
- Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gluten-Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Sugar Frosting
- Rosemary Pear Thumbprint Cookies
- Decadent Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Muffins with Almond Flour
- Puff Pastry Flowers
- Ultimate Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Maple Pecan Tea Cookies
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Pudding
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree
- Holstein FUN Hand Mixer