Candy Corn Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Layers of creamy chocolate and smooth vanilla fudge studded with pieces of candy corn. A festive Halloween treat! There is no such thing as too much candy or too much fudge. If you believe that sentiment, then you are going to love this fudge. The double layered fudge looks festive and the candy corn adds a sweet pop. And if you horde candy corn like I do, you can make these year round! So go ahead and get your candy corn on!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 3 Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Failproof Turtle Fudge
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Rich Pistachio Fudge
- Candy Cane Fudge
- Funfetti Cake Batter Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Neapolitan Cookies
- Brownie Mix In A Jar
- Chocolate Cherry Cookies
- Homemade Pop Tarts
- Strawberry Fudge With White Chocolate
- Cinnamon Meringue Cookies
- Low Carb Delicious Keto Oreos
- Copycat Swig Cookie Recipe
- Homemade Keto Ice Cream Bites
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodle Cupcakes