Candy Corn Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Layers of creamy chocolate and smooth vanilla fudge studded with pieces of candy corn. A festive Halloween treat! There is no such thing as too much candy or too much fudge. If you believe that sentiment, then you are going to love this fudge. The double layered fudge looks festive and the candy corn adds a sweet pop. And if you horde candy corn like I do, you can make these year round! So go ahead and get your candy corn on!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Are you tired of difficult pie crust recipes that never seem to turn out quite right? Then you definitely need this recipe for How to… Continue reading: "How to Make Pie Crust from Cake Mix"
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Failproof Turtle Fudge
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Luxury Chocolate Fudge
- Creamy Pumpkin Fudge
- Ridiculously Easy Red Velvet Cake Batter Fudge
- Best Almond Chocolate Fudge
- Sinful Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Chocolate Mini Cookie Cups
- Easy Brownie Dip
- Funfetti Cookie Sandwiches
- Burnt Almond Torte
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cake
- Chocolate Pecan Cake
- Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Fun Cookie Monster Cupcakes
- Blueberry Cake With Lemon Glaze