We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you’ve been looking for a quick fudge recipe, give this traditional lemon fudge a try! Made in the stovetop and cooled in a loaf pan, this lemon fudge recipe is tangy, zesty and sweet all at the same time. Get ready to pucker up because you can feel the delicious lemon flavor in every bite! I’ve been looking for a way to make lemon pie tasting fudge for a while now so I’m really happy to finally be able to say I did it! This lemon fudge tastes just like the silk lemon pie from your favorite bakery."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Failproof Turtle Fudge
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Fabulous Foolproof Dark Chocolate Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Mexican Fudge Recipe
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- Cookie Crust Neapolitan Fudge
- Ridiculously Easy Red Velvet Cake Batter Fudge
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Strawberry Pie