We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you’ve been looking for a quick fudge recipe, give this traditional lemon fudge a try! Made in the stovetop and cooled in a loaf pan, this lemon fudge recipe is tangy, zesty and sweet all at the same time. Get ready to pucker up because you can feel the delicious lemon flavor in every bite! I’ve been looking for a way to make lemon pie tasting fudge for a while now so I’m really happy to finally be able to say I did it! This lemon fudge tastes just like the silk lemon pie from your favorite bakery."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you like baking with soda or cake mix and are a fan of Cherry Coke, then you're going to fall in love with this incredibly easy… Continue reading: "Two-Ingredient Cherry Coke Cake"
- Super Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
- Creamy Pumpkin Fudge
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- 4-Ingredient Dulce de Leche Fudge Recipe
- The Best Pumpkin Pie Fudge Ever
- Lemon Meringue Pie Fudge
- Amaretto Fudge
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Peach Crisp
- Sakkarai Pongal (sweet Pongal)
- Strawberries And Cream Cupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cupcakes
- Mousse Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- Game Day Snickers Cookies
- Homemade Beetroot Halwa
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Apple Dumplings
- Dried Fruit & Walnut Cookie Boats