Rocky Road Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Today we’re making a no cook rocky road fudge. It’s indulgent, great for sharing, and loaded with all of your favorite rocky road flavors. I like making no cook fudge recipes because there’s no cooking or baking. It’s really easy to make fudge this way and it also means that I don’t have to worry about burning the dairy ingredients. Rocky road fudge has a few more ingredients than some of our simpler fudge recipes but they’re all worth it! Every one of these ingredients adds a flavor punch to the end result."
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Fudge
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- The Best Easy Fudge Recipes: 28 Homemade Fudge Recipes
- Handmade Pumpkin Fudge
- Luxury Chocolate Fudge
- Millionaire Tuxedo Fudge
- Effortless Peanut Butter Fudge
- Strawberry Shortcake Fudge
- Pudding Mix Pistachio Fudge Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Dulce de Leche Fudge Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Chocolate Cake
- Cherry Dump Cake Recipe
- No-bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- Sangria Margarita
- Lemon Meringue Pie Bars
- Sous Vide Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Margarita Ice Cream
- Dulce De Leche Turtle Cookie Bars
- Lemon Meringue Slab Pie