This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
18 Easy Recipes for Dessert
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"This recipe for Cannoli Pie is one of my favorite pie recipes and one I often serve in spring, before we enter fruit pie season. I like to add mini chocolate chips to my cannoli pie. Raspberries are the perfect garnish for a slice. You can also add powdered sugar, if you’d prefer. Enjoy a slice of Cannoli Pie with your Easter meal, paired with an Italian dish, or anytime. If you haven’t had a cannoli that makes the rest of the world fade away when you take a bite, you can make this cannoli pie as a delicious substitute."
Read NextGrandma's Sweet Potato Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake
Would you believe us if we told you that you only need three ingredients for this super easy cake recipe? Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake is,… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake"
- Grandma's Sweet Potato Casserole
- No Bake Cookie Dough Pumpkin Pops
- Eggnog Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding
- Tequila Lime Cookies
- Two-Step Copycat Shamrock Shake
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Irish Triple Threat Cookies
- Best Ever Grasshopper Pie
- Easiest Ever Day of the Dead Bread
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Cider
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Without Dates
- The Best Fruit Tart Recipe
- Cherry Cobbler
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Loaded Pretzel Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Without Eggs
- Black Raspberry Pie
- Bisquick Apple Cobbler In Dutch Oven
- Creamsicles With Graham Cracker Crumble
- S'mores Ice Cream Recipe