This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"These Carrot Cookies are moist and flavorful, with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg. The orange color comes from the addition of carrots and makes them look like a festive treat. I love making carrot recipes because carrots are full of nutrients such as vitamin A and antioxidants. I decided to add pineapple for a touch of sweetness, which pairs perfectly with the spices in this recipe. Easter is right around the corner and that means that it’s time to start thinking of our menu plans, and these easy cookies are certainly on the top of my list! "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time8 min
Read NextGrandma's Sweet Potato Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake
Would you believe us if we told you that you only need three ingredients for this super easy cake recipe? Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake is,… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake"
- Grandma's Sweet Potato Casserole
- No Bake Cookie Dough Pumpkin Pops
- Eggnog Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding
- Tequila Lime Cookies
- Two-Step Copycat Shamrock Shake
- 45+ Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Irish Triple Threat Cookies
- Best Ever Grasshopper Pie
- Easiest Ever Day of the Dead Bread
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Cider
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Easy Berry Slab Pie
- Best Simple Coffee Ice Cream Recipe
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Without Dates
- The Best Fruit Tart Recipe
- Cherry Cobbler
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Loaded Pretzel Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Without Eggs
- Black Raspberry Pie