Cinnamon Pecan Elephant Ears
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cinnamon Pecan Elephant Ears will be the easiest cookie you will ever make. These are great to make for a cookie exchange or to serve your guests. The secret to this easy cookie recipe is puff pastry. They are fast and can be made ahead of time on a cookie tray, then pop them into the oven and you have wonderful cinnamon, delicious cookies, baked and ready to serve. A perfect, quick and easy holiday idea!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Quick and Easy Homemade Beer Bread
- Lazy Sunday Sour Cream Chocolate Bread
- Easy Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- Blueberry Walnut Bread
- Braided Caramel Apple Loaf
- Best-Ever Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread
- Homemade Banana Nut Bread
- Finger Lickin' Good Monkey Bread
- Cinnamon Roll Bread
- Sweet & Soft Glazed Cherry Bread
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes