Praline-Glazed Apple Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for Praline-Glazed Apple Bread is deliciously simple and full of all the flavors of fall that you crave this time of year. The gooey topping is really what makes this dessert quick bread so tasty. Make it for yourself and see just how scrumptious it really is.
"A moist, sweet bread filled with chunks of apples and pecans, topped with a thick, rich praline glaze and more pecans. If you thought homemade dessert bread couldn't get any better, you've never tried it with a sweet caramel glaze! The simple praline glaze takes this apple bread recipe to the next level."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Classic Chocolate Chip Bread
- Easy Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- Quick and Easy Homemade Beer Bread
- Grandma's Ultimate Pumpkin Bread
- Bake It Easy! 19 Homemade Bread Recipes
- Blueberry Walnut Bread
- Easy Pumpkin Cornbread
- Pineapple Coconut Oil Banana Bread
- Sweet & Soft Glazed Cherry Bread
- Homemade Frosted Carrot Bread
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mirror Glaze Apple Shaped Dessert On Crumble
- Apple Cranberry Crisp
- Pumpkin Cake
- BUTTERSCOTCH BUNDT CAKE
- PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIE BITES
- FUDGE MARBLE CAKE MIX COOKIES
- BEST OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES
- CANNOLI POKE CAKE
- HONEY BUN CAKE
- REINDEER COOKIES