Praline-Glazed Apple Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for Praline-Glazed Apple Bread is deliciously simple and full of all the flavors of fall that you crave this time of year. The gooey topping is really what makes this dessert quick bread so tasty. Make it for yourself and see just how scrumptious it really is.
"A moist, sweet bread filled with chunks of apples and pecans, topped with a thick, rich praline glaze and more pecans. If you thought homemade dessert bread couldn't get any better, you've never tried it with a sweet caramel glaze! The simple praline glaze takes this apple bread recipe to the next level."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake is an easy cake recipe that dates back to the Depression Era. Believe it or not, but this lemon… Continue reading: "Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake"
- Easy Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- Braided Caramel Apple Loaf
- Bake It Easy! 19 Homemade Bread Recipes
- Sweet & Soft Glazed Cherry Bread
- Best-Ever Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread
- Incredibly Easy Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Irish Soda Bread with Brandy Soaked Raisins
- Garden Harvest Cake Bread
- Grandma's Ultimate Pumpkin Bread
- Finger Lickin' Good Monkey Bread
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Mint Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Turtle Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
- Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats
- 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls