Praline-Glazed Apple Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for Praline-Glazed Apple Bread is deliciously simple and full of all the flavors of fall that you crave this time of year. The gooey topping is really what makes this dessert quick bread so tasty. Make it for yourself and see just how scrumptious it really is.
"A moist, sweet bread filled with chunks of apples and pecans, topped with a thick, rich praline glaze and more pecans. If you thought homemade dessert bread couldn't get any better, you've never tried it with a sweet caramel glaze! The simple praline glaze takes this apple bread recipe to the next level."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't be able to get enough of "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan. Really though. This no-bake dessert is so light and fluffy… Continue reading: ""Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan"
- Quick and Easy Homemade Beer Bread
- Classic Chocolate Chip Bread
- Homemade Frosted Carrot Bread
- Cinnamon Pecan Elephant Ears
- Lazy Sunday Sour Cream Chocolate Bread
- Cozy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Sweet & Soft Glazed Cherry Bread
- Easy Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- Shortcut Amish Banana Bread
- Bake It Easy! 19 Homemade Bread Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse
- Blueberry Lush
- Easy Peach Ice Cream
- Almond Poppyseed Muffins
- Air Fryer Deep Fried Oreos Recipe
- Mini Strawberry Lemon Tarts
- Cherry Fluff
- Authentic Tres Leches Cake Recipe