Praline-Glazed Apple Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for Praline-Glazed Apple Bread is deliciously simple and full of all the flavors of fall that you crave this time of year. The gooey topping is really what makes this dessert quick bread so tasty. Make it for yourself and see just how scrumptious it really is.
"A moist, sweet bread filled with chunks of apples and pecans, topped with a thick, rich praline glaze and more pecans. If you thought homemade dessert bread couldn't get any better, you've never tried it with a sweet caramel glaze! The simple praline glaze takes this apple bread recipe to the next level."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time50 min
Read NextSweet & Soft Glazed Cherry Bread
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Praline-Glazed Apple Bread
- Sweet & Soft Glazed Cherry Bread
- Easy Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- Shortcut Apple Amish Friendship Bread
- Shortcut Amish Banana Bread
- Best-Ever Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread
- Lazy Sunday Sour Cream Chocolate Bread
- Classic Chocolate Chip Bread
- Easy Banana Bread
- Irish Soda Bread with Brandy Soaked Raisins