Praline-Glazed Apple Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
This recipe for Praline-Glazed Apple Bread is deliciously simple and full of all the flavors of fall that you crave this time of year. The gooey topping is really what makes this dessert quick bread so tasty. Make it for yourself and see just how scrumptious it really is.
"A moist, sweet bread filled with chunks of apples and pecans, topped with a thick, rich praline glaze and more pecans. If you thought homemade dessert bread couldn't get any better, you've never tried it with a sweet caramel glaze! The simple praline glaze takes this apple bread recipe to the next level."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Irish Soda Bread with Brandy Soaked Raisins
- Sweet & Soft Glazed Cherry Bread
- Lazy Sunday Sour Cream Chocolate Bread
- Easy Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- Braided Caramel Apple Loaf
- Toffee Banana Rum Bread Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Pineapple Coconut Oil Banana Bread
- Quick and Easy Homemade Beer Bread
- Classic Chocolate Chip Bread