Pumpkin Maple Walnut Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pumpkin Maple Walnut Loaf is so moist and delicious you'll want to make extra and freeze them to have on hand. This recipe calls for all the delectable spices you would use when cooking with pumpkin like cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg. The maple syrup that is added gives this loaf some extra sweetness and to top that you also have some crunchy walnuts added to the mix. Everyone will be wanting this recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Classic Chocolate Chip Bread
- Lazy Sunday Sour Cream Chocolate Bread
- Down East Pumpkin Bread
- Quick and Easy Homemade Beer Bread
- Easy 4-Ingredient Cinnamon Twists
- Easy Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- Grandma's Ultimate Pumpkin Bread
- Garden Harvest Cake Bread
- Shortcut Amish Banana Bread
- Praline-Glazed Apple Bread
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Autumn Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Muddy Buddy Chex Mix Recipe
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Creepy Marzipan Insect
- Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Trdelnik (Czech Cinnamon Sugar Pastry)
- Easy Apple Brown Betty Recipe