Pumpkin Maple Walnut Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Pumpkin Maple Walnut Loaf is so moist and delicious you'll want to make extra and freeze them to have on hand. This recipe calls for all the delectable spices you would use when cooking with pumpkin like cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg. The maple syrup that is added gives this loaf some extra sweetness and to top that you also have some crunchy walnuts added to the mix. Everyone will be wanting this recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Quick and Easy Homemade Beer Bread
- Lazy Sunday Sour Cream Chocolate Bread
- Easy Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- Blueberry Walnut Bread
- Braided Caramel Apple Loaf
- Best-Ever Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread
- Homemade Banana Nut Bread
- Finger Lickin' Good Monkey Bread
- Cinnamon Roll Bread
- Sweet & Soft Glazed Cherry Bread
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes