This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best Homemade English Toffee Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This recipe is for the best homemade English Toffee you'll ever taste. It's quick and easy to make, but it does require patience as it takes time for the sugar to caramelize. The result is a buttery, gooey mixture that will have you reaching for another piece. I am a home cook with a passion for cooking. I love taking the time to make a delicious dish from scratch, and a family favorite holiday candy is homemade English Toffee. It's easy to make, and it tastes so much better than store bought. "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time30 min
Read NextHomemade Martha Washington Candy
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Homemade Martha Washington Candy
- Apple Cider Caramels
- Kit Kat Bites
- How to Make Homemade Candy: 14 Homemade Candy Recipes
- 5-Ingredient Homemade Milky Way Bars
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- Crunchy Homemade Peanut Brittle
- Amish Homemade Caramel Recipe
- Bourbon Pecan Pralines
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie