We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cheesecake Salad: Juicy fruit and rich cheesecake filling come together in this fun side dish. Quick to make and always the first thing gone at at picnics! Who wouldn’t want a giant bowl full of this berry cheesecake salad that tastes like it came straight out of grandma’s kitchen? I know that this is one dessert that I can see myself eating and enjoying all year long. It is especially perfect for picnics and holidays like the 4th of July!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes: Moist vanilla cupcakes topped with sweet buttercream and rich chocolate. They look AND taste just like… Continue reading: "Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes"
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
- Easy Pumpkin Cookie Dough Bites
- 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Coconut Cream Sex in a Pan
- Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Lush
- Samoa No Bake Cookies
- Pretzel Surprise Oreo Balls
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Ritzy Bakeless Berry Cracker Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Homemade Apple Pie
- Plum Pie
- Cinnamon Yogurt Bundt Cake
- Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Triple Cranberry Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie Sundae
- Monster Cookies
- Mouthwatering Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin S’ More Cookies
- Pumpkin Bars With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting