This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cheesecake Salad: Juicy fruit and rich cheesecake filling come together in this fun side dish. Quick to make and always the first thing gone at at picnics! Who wouldn’t want a giant bowl full of this berry cheesecake salad that tastes like it came straight out of grandma’s kitchen? I know that this is one dessert that I can see myself eating and enjoying all year long. It is especially perfect for picnics and holidays like the 4th of July!"
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired "The Grey Stuff"
- S'mores Chocolate Lasagna
- Banana Split Lasagna
- No-Bake Chocolate Shortbread Mousse Parfaits
- No-bake Eclair Dessert
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Chocolate Lasagna Meets Tiramisu
- No-Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Pie with Oreos
- No-Bake Tiramisu Eclair Cake
- Butterfinger Icebox Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Chip Lemon Oreo Cookies
- Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
- Malt Ball Cookies
- Paleo Vegan Cookie Dough Bars (healthy)
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe
- Creamy Vanilla Malted Ice Cream With Chocolate Chips
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Gluten Free Strawberry Galette Recipe
- Buttermilk Pie
- Paleo Vanilla Cupcakes (grain Free, Nut Free)