Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Also referred to as chocolate oaties, preacher cookies, cow patties, and fudge cookies, these old-fashioned chocolate peanut butter no bakes are a true classic. Just like the recipe that grandma made when you were little. No need to turn on the oven for these thick and chocolately cookies; simply combine the ingredients on the stovetop, scoop, and allow to set. Make a batch as an after-school treat for the kids, as an easy dessert, for the holidays, or just because. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time5 min
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Lemon Bar Muddy Buddies
- Banana Split Lasagna
- Ritzy Bakeless Berry Cracker Cake
- 7 Up Jell-O Salad
- Fall-Favorite Pumpkin Spice Oreo Balls
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Mud Pie Chocolate Lasagna
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Insanely Delicious Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
- Fun And Simple Beach Pudding Cups
- Crispy Blackberry Turnover Cookies
- Sweet And Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Creamy And Sweet No Churn Raspberry Almond Ice Cream
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Cakesicles