Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Dessert Lasagna Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Pumpkin pie and apple dumplings might get all the press when it comes to easy fall desserts, but you can't forget about this easy dessert lasagna recipe! Combining chocolate pudding with a delicate pumpkin spice flavor, this is one dessert lasagna recipe that is easy to make and will be a great addition to your repertoire this fall. As it is assembled in a 9x13 baking pan, you can truly take this dessert just about anywhere — tailgate parties, Grandma's house for Thanksgiving, a potluck with friends — you name it!
From the blogger: "This easy no bake fall dessert begins with a sweet graham cracker crust and then has layers of chocolate pudding, pumpkin spice pudding, and whipped cream. It is a simple dessert that can be made in just a few minutes, or it can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until it is time for dessert! It is such a simple yet festive dessert that is absolutely perfect for this fall season! It is sure to be a family favorite!"
Make Ahead RecipeYes
One Pot MealYes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Captain America's Sweet Shield Shortcakes
- Homemade Dole Whip
- Summer Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Quick and Easy Pumpkin Pie Mousse
- Paula Deen-Inspired Pineapple Coconut Cake
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired "The Grey Stuff"
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- Easy Pumpkin Eclair Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Donut Muffins
- Chocolate Caramel Shortbread Cookies
- Vanilla Cupcakes With Vanilla Bean Frosting
- Raspberry Jam Filled Coffee Cake
- Swiss Cake Roll
- Shamrock Shake
- Mint Chocolate Lasagna
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies