This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cream Cheese Mints
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Who doesn’t love a sweet treat that is small enough to pop into your mouth in one bite? Cream Cheese Mints are a deliciously unique and tasty dessert that not only tantalizes your taste buds, but can also be a sophisticated addition to any occasion. The secret to crafting the perfect cream cheese mint is not only creating a delicious flavor, but also achieving a texture that is both soft and slightly crunchy. Cream Cheese Mints are a delicious treat that are easy to make, require minimal ingredients, and come in a variety of flavors. With simple ingredients like cream cheese and butter, you can turn a few basic flavors into endless combinations of tantalizing creations. Whether you use them as a delightful topping for a celebratory cake, a unique party favor, or a surprise treat for a special someone, these creamy and delicious mints are sure to bring smiles and delight to any occasion."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 8 ounces package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 pounds powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons mint extract
- gel food coloring
- 1 cup powdered sugar for rolling mints
Read NextCrunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips