We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Easy family friendly Pancake Muffins are scrumptious easy to prepare little muffins. They are perfect for pack and go and for little hands. I make one batch and split it in half creating blueberry and sausage for both the sweet and savory pancake lovers. They freeze very well and reheat very easily in the microwave. My family is constantly on the go. Mornings can be just a little insane around here. I am fortunate enough to work from home so I save on commute time however things are still quite hectic around here. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Vanilla Dreamboat Dessert Lasagna
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Beauty and the Beast Inspired "The Grey Stuff"
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- The Ultimate Hot Fudge Sundae Dessert Lasagna
- Paula Deen-Inspired Pineapple Coconut Cake
- Cool Whip No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
- Banana Split Lasagna
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Poached Quince Dessert
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Ube Ice Cream
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes