This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"If you're having a summer barbecue, there's a good chance you're making kabobs (or something on a skewer). If you are, you should definitely make these dessert kabobs to go along with them, especially since you already have the skewers out of the package. These use only a couple ingredients -- strawberries, doughnut holes, and marshmallows -- on a skewer to make the base of the dessert. Then, chocolate is drizzled on top to complete the recipe."
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Read NextTropical Dream Rice Krispie Treats
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Tropical Dream Rice Krispie Treats
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Treats
- Banana Split Lasagna
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Cherry and Dark Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
- Best Frog Eye Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie