Easy Chocolate Cherry Jelly Bean Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These easy no-bake treats are perfect for your next pot luck or as holiday gifts. Choose dark chocolate to balance out the sweetness of cherry jelly beans, or white chocolate for a sweet flavor punch."
NotesRecipe includes instructions for melting chocolate on the stovetop or in the microwave, and for using chocolate molds or making a chocolate bark (unmolded) version.
- 1 (4-ounce) bar of dark or white chocolate.
- 1/4 cup Jelly Belly Very Cherry Jelly Beans for bark version.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Vanilla Dreamboat Dessert Lasagna
- Banana Split Lasagna
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Lasagna
- Cool Whip Strawberry Cheesecake Lush
- 19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Irish Soda Bread