Easy Chocolate Cherry Jelly Bean Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These easy no-bake treats are perfect for your next pot luck or as holiday gifts. Choose dark chocolate to balance out the sweetness of cherry jelly beans, or white chocolate for a sweet flavor punch."
Recipe includes instructions for melting chocolate on the stovetop or in the microwave, and for using chocolate molds or making a chocolate bark (unmolded) version.
- 1 (4-ounce) bar of dark or white chocolate.
- 1/4 cup Jelly Belly Very Cherry Jelly Beans for bark version.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
The Best Oreo Balls Ever
Banana Split Lasagna
19 No Bake Dessert Recipes Free eCookbook
Chocolatey Coconut Bites with Cranberries
"Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
Orange Fluff Jello Salad
Cool Whip No-Bake Key Lime Pie Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ayesha 3-Piece Cookie Pan Set
- Ayesha Curry Kitchenware
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Adorable Unicorn Cupcakes
- 2-Ingredient Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- S'mores Popsicles with Toasted Marshmallow Meringue
- Melting Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Easy Blackberry Cobbler Recipe
- S'mores Chocolate No Bake Cookie Bars
- Homemade Twix Ice Cream