Easy Chocolate Cherry Jelly Bean Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These easy no-bake treats are perfect for your next pot luck or as holiday gifts. Choose dark chocolate to balance out the sweetness of cherry jelly beans, or white chocolate for a sweet flavor punch."
Makes: 12 pieces
- 1 (4-ounce) bar of dark or white chocolate.
- 1/4 cup Jelly Belly Very Cherry Jelly Beans for bark version.
Recipe includes instructions for melting chocolate on the stovetop or in the microwave, and for using chocolate molds or making a chocolate bark (unmolded) version.
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Easy as 1-2-3 Yogurt Pie
S'mores Chocolate Lasagna
No-Bake Chocolate Shortbread Mousse Parfaits
The Best Oreo Balls Ever
"Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
No-Bake Tiramisu Eclair Cake
Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
Rainbow Dessert Lasagna
Beauty and the Beast Inspired "The Grey Stuff"
Butterfinger Icebox Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Unicorn Popcorn
- Caramel Cookie Bar Recipe
- Easy Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Recipe
- Thor Ragnorok Inspired Cupcake Recipe
- Fall Themed Cupcakes Recipe
- Delicious Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Cookies Recipe
- Easy Cookie Bar Recipe That We Love
- Pistachio Lemon Bars
- Adorable Disney Pixar Coco Inspired Guitar Cupcakes Recipe
- Copycat Ina's English Chocolate Crisps