This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gingerbread Cheesecake Ice Cream Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Need a party dessert this season? You don’t need to turn on the oven for these delicious, rich and refreshing cheesecake ice cream bites rolled in gingerbread crumbs! Everything you love in cheesecake, ice cream in just one mouthwatering bite full of holiday flavor! They’re cool, creamy, packed with flavor and rich, have just the right sweetness and are perfectly bite sized for your guests’ convenience. Perfect for those last minutes guests or for a little mid day snack that you’ll feel good about since you’re not over indulging!"
Chilling Time2 hr
Read NextNo-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Treats
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Treats
- Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Swag Bars
- Easy No-Bake Candy Corn Bars
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- No-Bake Cake Batter Cake Balls
- No Bake Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Butter Biscuits
- Samoa No Bake Cookies
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe