This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Gingerbread Cheesecake Ice Cream Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Need a party dessert this season? You don’t need to turn on the oven for these delicious, rich and refreshing cheesecake ice cream bites rolled in gingerbread crumbs! Everything you love in cheesecake, ice cream in just one mouthwatering bite full of holiday flavor! They’re cool, creamy, packed with flavor and rich, have just the right sweetness and are perfectly bite sized for your guests’ convenience. Perfect for those last minutes guests or for a little mid day snack that you’ll feel good about since you’re not over indulging!"
Chilling Time2 hr
Read NextTropical Dream Rice Krispie Treats
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- Tropical Dream Rice Krispie Treats
- The Best Oreo Balls Ever
- Crunchy Chubby Hubby Clusters
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Treats
- Banana Split Lasagna
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- Cherry and Dark Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats
- Best Frog Eye Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Pecan Coffee Cake
- Smoker Cooked Cheesecake With Caramel And Sea Salt
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Strawberry Mojito
- Easy Old Fashioned Apple And Strawberry Crumble
- Margarita Cake
- Mermaid Drink
- Creamsicle Pie